Diadem Forums

[10.02.23] T-ara set to make Japanese debut

nathaniel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this fast?

even CSS debuted in Japan 2 years after debuting!

aren't Core Contents being a little rushed?

they should at least finish their Braking Heart promotion first then focus on Japanese market...

oh no what if they only got 1 hour of sleep everyday from now on? >.<

though aside from that, I'm really looking forward on their Japanese debut... It's time for Korean Girlgroup to take up on the Japanese Market! (after CSJH of course <3)

oh and one billion won.. I just checked and converted it using the currency converter and it's approximately around USD870k, not 87k :/

It's good to debut in japan so the people there get to know and love them but I don't really feel great about it.

There have been gropus promoting in japan before and I just can't seem to love a single japanese song... I worry what will happen to their music...

It would ( at least for me) be better if they stayed in korea and get a little bit more steady there, if you know what I mean...

Going to japan means more work for them, too.

Don't overwork yourself, girls!

I don't think It's a good idea to debut Tiara in Japan right now because they still have to settle stronger here in Korea first.

But since it just for five days, I'm not too worry for now.

Moreover, after what happen to Cho Shin Sung, I'm affraid by Mnet : except for the fast promotion of TTL,

they still don't show up in Korea and It has been years since I'm waiting for their comeback !

And why do everyone decide to attack the japanese market in the same time ?

Aw, I hope they don't over work our girls... at least they're getting recognised more now ^^

Although I'm worried about the current things MNet is making them go through atm, I guess it's for their good.

But I really hope they give them a rest though. They've been working non stop now @.@"

so... T-ara FIGHTING!:(