Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What's the difference between T-ara's - Breaking Heart (repackaged album) and Absolute First ?

Young K

• 2 months later...

Differences? That's easy! Repackage Album's concept is Evil Seduction, and Absolute 1st Album is.. cute sexy? LOL

And on the repackage album there's more song.. I think.

Thus, repackage album is sold only for several copies beside the absolute is unlimited copies... am I right? <3

I think everyone have explained it lol.

- 2 more song on "Breaking Heart" : Go Crazy Because of You & I'm Really Hurt

- 2 Different Concepts

- A really nice photo book with lot of photos for "Breaking Heart"

- "Absolute First Album" has a hard cover just like a real book but the few photos are not really great and just seem to be taken from their clip lol.

and also will the repackaged have a poster.

just like absolute first did ?

Are you sure because my copy didn't include a poster lol.

Thus, repackage album is sold only for several copies beside the absolute is unlimited copies... am I right?

Actually, there is 2 versions of "Breaking Heart" : the first press edition which is limited and not sell anymore and a normal edition still available. The difference between the two ? I don't really know but It seems that the first press version is a little bigger than the normal edition lol.

which one is most likely better ?...

It's better to buy "Breaking Heart" just for the two last songs ! Plus, photos are also better !

If you're going to buy a cd might as well get their Breaking Heart album. It's the same price as their Absolute First album, but you get 2 more songs. Also I don't think a poster comes with if you get it off yesasia. I've seen some on ebay that include the big book+ cd+ poster+ free shipping, but it depends on how much you want to pay and where you get it. Hope that helps.

• 1 year later...