Diadem Forums

[10.03.18] Supernova and T-ara's TTL collabortion in Japan is a hot topic

nathaniel

T-ara and Supernova have joined together to promote the family restaurant with over 1,458 stores nationwide, "Gusto." Japan's popular boy group and South Korea's boasting new stars, T-ara recorded a CM with a new version of their popular Korean collaboration, "TTL."

Skylark Co. Ltd's Harashima Hirohiko Gast said they'll be promoting "rice bibimbap bulgogi" and "ruby * hamburger" for it's "Korean Food Fair" and announced it'll only be a limited time item for when the campaign is airing. He mentioned that Supernova and T-ara were chosen because of their characters and their major popular collaboration from back in Korea.

~exerted the rest cause it's mostly about supernova/t-ara pasts~

* = some korean hamburger

source : http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2010/0318/10068734.html

cr: diadem (trans) + wowkorea.jp

it comes in handy havin japanese cousins :D

WOW go T-ara... i also heard their gonna debut in Japan in May!!~~ good job girls!!!

T-ARA HWAITING!!!!~~~

Really? wow!! thats gonna be epic great man! hahaha i watching t-ara.com ep 5 now! the girls are in japan! heheh <3

The concert is a pretty exclusive affair.

Gusto is giving away 500 pairs of tickets to the concert to customers who order the limited edition menu items promoted by TTL.

source: http://www.skylark.co.jp/gusto/

cr: aspenx (myself for the translation)

(is this form of crediting correct?)

WOW go T-ara... i also heard their gonna debut in Japan in May!!~~ good job girls!!!

T-ARA HWAITING!!!!~~~

I saw the CF already, made me hungry lol

Anyways I think I heard part of the song in the CF or behind the scenes thingy (correct me if I'm wrong haha) but I really like it and can't wait for the full version to be released.

I'm just really curious to how T-ara's japanese voice will be like and hopefully they make more songs with SuperNova since I really liked TTL and TTL2