Diadem Forums

[10.03.18] Soyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin were offered contracts by big Japenese Companies before.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... sony bmg and she turned it down.... woah woah..

if one of them accepted it, then i wouldn't be t-ara... i'm glad all of them turned it down..

i kinda agree with them.. still in high school and they had to debuted in completely strange environment and language..

It's interesting how these 3 talented girls turned down offers from Japan to focus on studies because I know a lot of people would have accepted it but I'm glad they didn't because now they are becoming more famous in Korea :D and also I hope their Japan songs are a hit. Can't wait!

It's interesting how these 3 talented girls turned down offers from Japan to focus on studies because I know a lot of people would have accepted it but I'm glad they didn't because now they are becoming more famous in Korea :D and also I hope their Japan songs are a hit. Can't wait!

they're smart. had they made the trip earlier, they would have found that Japan isnt the best environment for a foreign rookie to start off with. In Korea there is still some potential for them to have a decent debut since new concepts come out every now and then and the public are more open to new concepts than in Japan. Their rise have been well documented within this past few months, and so it isnt too late to fly to the other side of the pond when they're now more popular in Korea. Also, it would be interesting to note that with their Japanese debut, they're going into a Japanese market which is a little stagnant after the JPop boom years of the early 2000s when JPop is all the rage and KPop isnt widely known yet. The trend now is that DBSK, KARA, etc are having successful Japanese runs (taking the example of BoA) and this can only augur well for T-ara in an increasingly competitive market

wow those are two big companies, but i guess in a way im happy they didn't choose that

cause i can't imagine t-ara without any of them (esp hyomin - bias)

i know they're big companies and all but one can't be guaranteed success all the time

so who knows what might've happened

avex and sony is WAY bigger than mnet .

ahhh , if they really do pick up th offer !

they would'nt be t-ara anymore );

but they would've really been really successful !

but since now they're so successful ..... i'm glad they didt pick up th offers >:D