Diadem Forums

[09.07.21] CCM Outraged By Leakage of 'Wanna Play?'

Elly

T-ara's company, Core Contents Media protests that the leakage of T-ara's song in an MBC radio program is extremely ridiculous.

T-ara is supposed to be on 'Radio Star' on the 29th as their official debut to the business. However, CCM is extremely outraged that the song 'Wanna Play?' was leaked on the 20th on Tayeon's Good Friend Radio.

The representative for T-ara had said that 'You guys don't understand the significance of this certain circumstance. It is upsetting that the song was leaked like this.' Through the broadcast, the song was leaked intp P2P sites, blogs and sites.

Their representative states it as 'Absurd'. It is absurd that '₩370,000,000 was invested into the music video (for Lies) and their debut and the song would get leaked like this.' The teaser was supposed to come out along with the songs to make a bigger impression.

"It is outrageous that such a thing would happen, so it shouldn't happen again." said the representative for T-ara.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1137&ext=na

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Cr: daum + mydaily + Elly (trans) + diadem

Does it mean that "Wanna Play?" has been released without the agreement of Core Contents Media ?

If It's so I can understand why they are so outraged. But I don't think It could affect their debut.

Personally, I like the song a lot because It gives us another aspect of T-ara and It makes me anticipate "Lies" even more !

It doesn't affect their debut performance, but rather creates confusion amongst kpop fans, as this song is different from the pictures they released this month, in preparation for their debut song Lies. This song would have been of much grater impact had it been released alongside the Lies MV teaser, and would have showed how T-ara can sing two different songs so well.

The damage is done now, so hopefully it will all work out for the best.

rofl, I'm pretty confused but whatever. CCM should be in better care of it instead of being outraged. It's pity to see them acting like hooligans but whatever. Hopefully they just represent themselves well as well as T-ara. I can't really say whether it'll affect their debut or not. I just hope this leak will be a positive one, rofl.

Wanna Play is a good song, really catchy..only thing that sucks is the fail engrish, rofl.

and glad to see CCM isn't blaming Taeyeon's radio show..or Taeyeon, my baby. :P

In my opinion it is a great thing that it got leaked because

i have never heard much of T-Ara until today and i have just become

a fan of T-Ara. I knew T-ara was out there but till today i never noticed them

I think that if T-Ara doesn't have a problem with the leak it should be fine =D