Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of T.T.L. 3 ?

clee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 not as good as 2. 2 not as good as 1. 3 too little t-ara n way too much supernova.

you pretty much sums up what i feel about the TTL song series too..

way way way too much supernova in TTL 3.. can hardly hear the girls singing throughout the song..

might take a while to get used to this song but for now TTL 2 is still my fav..

I prefer the first TTL best. More feeling in it tho. TTL 2 not that bad either(:

But TTL 3, why ccs got more lines?? D: i mean is like the song is 5mins but only 1min of it is sang by t-ara.

And what's with all the auto tune? Cant recognise their voices! D:

perhaps TTL3 is meant to be a transition track into their eventual Japanese debut. TTL1 and TTL2 are nice (I only seriously listened to both tracks today) but since TTL3 is in Japanese and T-ara has only sung in Korean for now, this is more for allowing them to ease into Jpop mode (which SuperNova has already done when they cut their first Japanese-language album). although there's a little too much Supernova for my liking, not a bad effort from T-ara after all

Do anyone here knows Japanese very well? Perhaps can do translation. My Japanese is not up to standard yet. Keke!!

Actually, it's sad to know that T-ara did not get lots of lines. However, it's the truth. If local would listen to them singing, they would not even understand a line. It's safe to let supernova do the most singing.

No offence.

ah, I've just found out about this track yesterday. Quite suprise...and I read some comment on other website as well..and they have the same comment. Too litle T-ara on this song, which make it weird. Since the singer is T-ara and Supernova not Supernova feat T-ara.

Of all the versions, I like TTL 2 :(

I personally like TTL Vers. 1 the best.

To me version 3 doesn't sound like TTL at all LOL I still like it though, I've never really heard anything from Supernova except for their participation in TTL.

They probably play a larger role in this version because Supernova is already established (?) or at least widely known in Japan ( or more known than T-ara?) and they want to appeal to the japanese public...