Diadem Forums

[10.04.15] Eunjung to potentially play a heroine in "Page One"

nathaniel

T-ara's Eunjung has recently emerged as a major candidate for the heroine in the new SBS drama, "Page One".

Expected to be broadcast this upcoming May, Eunjung was nominated as playing the heroine role in "Page One". The station mentioned that they're looking for a hard-headed, youthful heroine which fits Eunjung's personality.

On the 15th, an official in the production revealed, "Eunjung has been considered for the role of the heroine, currently three actresses are engaged in conflict competing for this role though," he said.

Meanwhile, Eunjung previously was in the film "Madeline" and the drama "Land", and numerous smaller roles. It was already confirmed that Eunjung will be in the new movie "White" which will turn her finally into a full-fledged actress.

"Page One" is supposed to broadcast after "Oh! My Lady" and begin airing at the end of May. The first filming will begin at the end of this month.

source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004150937431002

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + newsen

ok... Jiyeon + Qri in death bell 2... EunJung in white... and now chance to Page One... HWAITING!!!

T-ARA JJANG!!! such a lovely year to T-ara..

hope they can release another album / single again this year...

i heard something about this on allkpop.

Eunjung gonna be a full-time actress.

Idols are pretty busy, time would be tough. But it's all doable.

the workload would be killer but it would enjoyable for her.

besides, it's easier for me, i only know mostly the singers who are in dramas since i don't know that many

actors/actresses, so a familiar face will be nice.

hwaiting.