Diadem Forums

[10.05.01] Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara Hyomin's "Going To You" revealed

nathaniel

20778_11510_272.jpg

After the release of Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara's "Going To You" music video, it has got fans talking.

"Going To You" was shot for the Olive TV drama "T-ara & Yoon Si Yoon BubiBubi". The music video of "Going To You" was released to go along with the drama today.

The video features the young and rebellious Hyomin with the already existing pure and masculine and mature image of Yoon Si Yoon. It also shows Hyomin of T-ara showing off her attractiveness which caught many eyes.

The song, "Going To You" is sang by Yoon Si Yoon and excedes beyond exceptions because it has satisfying emotion and expression through Yoon Si Yoon's great vocals.

The last part of the on-going OST, "T-ara & Yoon Si Yoon BubiBubi OST-Part 3", wil be released on May 4th and will feature new songs from the stars.

source: http://www.sisaseoul.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=20778

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + sisaseoul

I already saw the mv, if i didn't see the other stories i would have thought their was a love triangle going on with Jiyeon, Hyomin and Yoon Si Yoon.

Anyways I can't wait till the last part of the OST is released, maybe I can finally find those songs that were missing from certain parts in the drama.

Hopefully there's some T-ara this time... or it would be weird to name it T-ara and Yoon Si Yoon as the artists...

at the start the song wasn't that woow to me but after listening to it for a few times it gets better and better :D.

and the story in the mv is really great, i just laughed at the part where the manager was yelling xD.

thanks for translate and sharing ^^

The video features the young and rebellious Hyomin with the already existing pure and masculine and mature image of Yoon Si Yoon. It also shows Hyomin of T-ara showing off her attractiveness which caught many eyes.

This.

*nods nods*

• 2 weeks later...