Diadem Forums

[10.05.05] Boram's Grandmother passes away at age 83.

*YANiPOPO*

n6wfaa.jpg

Today, May 5 2010 at 3:00 Am, Boram's grandmother has passed away. Baek Sul Hee is Boram's grandmother from the father's side. She passed away at the age of 83 due to high blood pressure.

Baek Sul Hee already had complications since 2005, the most recent before her death occurred last year. Her life was on the limbo after being rushed to the hospital for Hypertension.

Baek Sul Hee was a popular icon during the 50's. It seems talent runs through Jeon Boram's family as his father Jeon Youngrok is also a popular icon. Baek Sul Hee debuted in the Korean entertainment industry in 1943. She debuted with the classic song "Spring Day is Gone". After her debut, she has had immense success in the industry.

~~~

Cr: Newsen + Star News

Article By: Not stated

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

-My prayers go out to Boram and her whole family. It's beyond sad when your grandmama passes away.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor Boram. It must be hard for her right now because I doubt she would've seen her grandma much this past year,

what with all of T-ara's promotions and evrything. Hope it doesn't affect her too much.

Condolences to boram's family.

may she rest in peace

boram must be devastated

poor girl ~

luckily they ended their promotions

so she can wholeheartedly look after the matter

stay strong ~

i bet her grandmmother would have been very proud of boram

I hope Boram's grandma would be in a happy and peaceful place. I remembered the feeling when my grandpa died. My deepest sympathy to Boram and her family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Boram and her family are in my prayers. I'm very sorry to the family of Baek Sul Hee. May she Rest In Peace. I hope Boram and her family get through this alright. I really hope Boram can be strong. Boram, you will get through this and come out stronger. :)