Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

first actually I found out about T-ARA because Bo Peep it was famous appeared on many sites but I don't actually knew any member then and I knew Hyomin because of my bias group SNSD .. I watched iY and there was HyoMin C.E.O girl ..

next my friend recomended me to watch Death Bell where was EunJung guest role .. and of course I also watched Death Bell 2 with JiYeon but God of Study drama really made me a fan of T-ARA !

JiYeon is really cute !! she caught my attention ♥♥

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was when I watched the star dance battle of 2009...

at first i don't have any idea that t-ara exist...i watched the show because of 2pm.

but when i saw them perform the song DISCO by uhm jung hwa...i saw eunjung played the role of TOP and she wore a suit ..at first i really thought she was a guy coz she's so handsome!then she sang the part of TOP,well actually she rapped!!and the crowd was like cuhhrazy!!!they started to scream when eunjung appeared on stage!..then after staring at her a few seconds ive realized that she's a girl!lLOL..then i was like :o:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::wub: when i saw the moment between eunjung and hyomin!(you better check the vid on youtube!)..EunMin moment!!!whew!..i really thought eunjung is sooooo handsome!!!!hhahahah..

then after that I've started to search for their name...i don't even know their group name that time...then i found out that jiyeon from god of study is a member!......i was like really hooked into their songs and now im addicted to this group!!!ahahaha..

Firstly found out about T-ara when I was reading my country's K-Pop magazine

So, it was still Jiwon-Jiae day. I didn't really interested before, since they seemed 'ordinary' for me.

Then it became 6 members, and I decided to watched their MuBank debut

AND.. they were awesome, I could tell.

I forgot the name of the show wherein different girl groups compete.

SNSD, Kara, BEG, After School, 4Minute, T-ara, etc was there.

Then I began to search for them in YouTube.

Of course, I watch the Bo Peep MV but I didn't really paid attention to them.

Then I was watching Kara' Lupin in YT, then IGCBY was in the related videos (since they were promoting at the same time)

I didn't really liked the song first, but after hearing it several times, I began to be addicted to it.

I just found videos on T-ara dot com in YT and watched them.

I noticed that this group is really fun and has a lot of teamwork.