Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a korean drama lover, so I watched God of Study that my friend gave it to me. Eventhough I'm a girl, I really like Hyun Jung coz she's so cute so I decided to search her up. I know her real name, and was shocked coz she's so young (well usually korean dramas are starred by older actor/actress). So I thought, there's no way she starred in another drama at that age or playing the lead. Thus, I stopped searching her. After watching Running Man, I got curious about the show previewed after that coz there are someone that looks like Pil Suk (IU of coz,at that time,didnt remember her name yet) and Jiyeon but didnt found out the show's name before I watched it on my local tv. When I did watch Heroes for the first time ever though, I still wonder whether it's really Jiyeon, coz she looked so different that when she acted in GoS. I searched her again and turns out it is her.

So I started to watch Heroes and search more about Jiyeon. I downloaded almost all subbed videos that she starred in, and that includes T-ara shows. The first T-ara show that I watch is T-ara dot com and after watching episodes by episodes I started to like Eunjung (whom I know from Dream High also,but never knew she's also in T-ara lol) and Hyomin. So thanks to our cutie Jiyeon, I started to like T-ara ^_^

i found out tara from the mv bo beep bo beep, when i was start discovering kpop, but it not attract me so much at first.

Then i watch invincible youth and get to know hyomin more.

Then i start to discover about tara more, and this latest song totally attract me more to know tara even better.

I got to know them when I saw the We are the One MV last year (I'm not korean) and I thought they were interesting, but I got more interested in them when I found subbed videos of them as well as MVs of other songs, which pretty much make you liking them more.

My friend and I were about to go into Islands of Adventure (we worked a Universal Studios at the time) and she said "LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT'S CRAZY" and played me Bo Peep, telling me the chorus sounded like they were dropping f-bombs. I found it hilarious but didn't think much of the song since I wasn't into kpop.

then a few weeks later I remembered the song randomly and started singing it, then asked my friend for it. Next thing I know, I get into kpop (because of miss A) and find T-ara's Bo Peep dance video, literally cried because of how cute it was, and that's how I knew about them.

I became a crazy rabid fan after Invincible Youth/I Go Crazy promos though. Because of Hyomin, the sexy beast.

I forgot when i found out about them. I think it was when they released their Lies MV/song. i didn't get into it at first, but when i saw JiYeon i fainted in love lol, it doesn't make sense but eh~ yeah, it's a great thing that i found out about them <3

I found it out first from my friend. She showed me the MV of T-ara "Bo Beep" and it's cute! I really enjoy and like the "Bo Beep" dance..

coz i love korean drama also, later i found eunjung be one of cast of that drama, when i watch her, suddenly i became a big fan of her and also T-ara!!