Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindly kindly kindly tag your topic the next time around? i tagged it for you :)

I found about T-ara through good person, Jiwon Jiae days, then they left, they released Lies. but what caught my attention more is Wanna Play. and that girl who never smiled, soyeon. lol

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

Umm.. well, firstly, I knew about Diadem before I knew T-ara LOL :) I saw it in Angie's

banner in soompi and pretty soon, I saw photos of Jiyeon and Hyo Min floating around.

So I clicked, and now I love T-ara. The end.

Thanks to my lil sister, she keep on bugging me to listen to their bo peep bo peep song and I tough what the heck! The title sound creepy and it totally freak me out when I first saw their video. But the more I listen to that song, the more I'm loving it :P

i know T-ara about 3 month ago after watched they performed in TV..my sister`s favorite channel and she

watched about music tv(something like that )..i saw Eunjeong performed and

asked her..what group is this?

NOW TARA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE IDOL GROUP...EUNJEONG IS NO 1

I heard about them when they first debuted with Lies, but I didn't really like Lies. o_O So I wasn't really into them. I didn't get into them until Bo Peep Bo Peep. But I only liked their songs. Then I saw the Idol Army episode with them in it and one of their episodes since MBLAQ ( lol, bias ) was in there. They are so freakin' cuuute. :)

In addition to all of that, my friend's been obsessing over them lately, so she's been rubbing off on me. D8

I now have this love for Soyeon. :D Squee.

• 4 weeks later...

I read about them on Allkpop and then listened to their songs. I really liked Lies and thought Wanna Play was ok. When I saw their 1st performance I was kinda disappointed, but I was like I'll keep watching, they have talent and I love rooting for underdogs. When TTL was released I couldn't believe that this was the same group. Now they are my #1 favorite!