Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

I would love to see anyone of them on we got married but if i had to choose i would pick either qri, eunjung, or hyomin. Qri would be super super cute on this show, eunjung is already really busy I wonder how she would do in wgm, and hyomin seems like she would say and do a lot of 4d type of stuff which would make it super funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i want to see all of them on WGM lol i think it would be very funny........... i want to see Jiyeon because i love how awkward she gets lol and she would probably beat the guy up when he makes her angry lol hahahahahahah, but instead of a "husband" it should be boyfriend because she is still young!

Jiyeon Jiyeon Jiyeon! although I think she is too cute for WGM, although I think WGM can change the person's personality from participating in the show like Seo Hyun who appeared really shy with a really unique personality in the beginning and turned out to be funny towards the end. :angry: