Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

• 2 weeks later...

The main purpose for WGM is for more exposure...

Take the examples

Ga-in as so and so until she got into WGM.. now she's a top teir celeb..

More people recognise victoria and seohyun now compared to before they got into WGM.

As sad as i am to say this Eun Jung and Jiyeon wont really benefit from joining WGM.

Best bet would be Boram.. since she has an interesting personality(not your typical personality) and she will get more attention from it.

i want to see Soyeon and Boram

Soyeon - She's a mother in T-ara so she would be caring, funny and a weird wife :D and most probaly she will always complain about her husband since she talk alot :) I want her to be with MBLAQ Seungho.. Both can make a great couple :D

Boram - A cute wife taking care of husband :o Its almost look like daughter and father LOL

And she do need more spotlight in T-ara too :D

From the T-Beast performance, i think Boram and Yoseob can be a great couple :D 2 short and cute couple.. who wouldn't like it HAHAS

• 2 weeks later...

Since i'm jiyeon bias i would say jiyeon, but that's extremely unlikely because she's so busy and she's still a minor. If so i think eunjung? She seemed pretty cute when she was dancing for the khun's section of WGM. And i think she would be spunky!

Either that or qri or boram because i don't see them much on TV/variety shows.