Diadem Forums

[10.06.10] T-ara's Soyeon was envious of Girls' Generation

nathaniel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww soyeon. well at least she can see her past groupmates when they have similar schedules and performances together. Soyeon is better with tiara and im glad shes with them

haha awww eunjung does look really nice with her short hair, i wonder if she''ll ever grow it out to be as long as good person days haha

thanks for sharing!

it's okay bb. It's better being in T-ara w/ a CEO that actually CARES for you and not just money T-ara is #1 for me ^______^

Really, now? You're talking as if you knew the SM CEO really well... If you actually do, then nevermind my comment! Otherwise... Please, let's stop talking negatively about people on the net. That's why Korean netizens are being so hated. (No misunderstandings now, I'm not saying you're Korean).

Let's have some manners, even if it's just a comment on the Internet.

Aww.. Soyeon dont be jealous, right now T-ara is getting more & more popular too. T-ara will be famous soon. kinda read lots of good news about t-ara nowadays. so much good stuffs =D [T-ara] is still getting more popluar too, Girls generation they get so popular because they debuted eariler =D just give it some times =D

I think T-ara wldnt be right if either one of them leaves;

If she isnt in SNSD when they debut, I blieve she was destined to

become one w/ T-ara;

Its okay unnie, maybe it wasnt meant for you to debut then,

now youre in T-ara and im sure youll gain many things,

hwaiting and all the best unnie! ^^

SNSD is my favorite girl group, but T-ara does still have a place in my heart, From my view their concepts are different, styles are different, members don't even mirror each other. Soyeon should be proud of where she is because of whom she is and not because of where she would have been with the other SNSD members. Soyeon Fighting~

• 2 weeks later...