Diadem Forums

[10.06.16] Hyomin, "Sunny is not even my boyfriend.."

dianapetrina

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really touching T,T

well actually i'm a Sunshiner (or just call me Sunny's Fans)

but because of IY and because of Sunny, i also become Hyomin's fan :]

SunByung forever~ my favourite pairing for Sunny :lol:

Fighting Hyomin :] you can do it! i'll look for you in IY :]

Sunshiners Love You too :]

Wow, Sunny's really mature and really nice. In the entertainment world, you don't have some1 taking care of some1 else when they're a newbie like Hyomin like Sunny did. Watching Strong Heart, you hear stories about the struggles of newbies in variety shows. Boom used to tell Suju members on shows to stop taking his airtime, and Sunyeong of Kara used to go on shows only to be ignored the entire time without uttering a word because she was a newbie.

It's tough for Sunny to survive by herself in the entertainment world, but the fact that she helped Hyomin get some air time was really nice of her.

just reading it makes me tear up.

this goes to show how strong the friendship bond of sunny and Hyomin.

it's so considerate of Hyomin trying to help someone that has the same problem as her before.It's so sweet.

Hyomin hwaiting!! You can still do well.

Ah~~! yeah, its kinda very sad that Sunny, Yuri & hyunah quit Invincible youth. i have watch the show. really sad. but i actually kinda dont understand why do they have to leave invincible youth. things will nt be the same again.

Haha. cheer up hyomin !! =D

aww.. it must been really upsetting her when Sunny left the show.. They're so close.. Well.. I think it's more like she's comfortable with Sunny the most. Of course it's very difficult for her to not have Sunny around her anymore.. T-T

i cried while reading tis article. i know hyomin and soonkyu are close but i didnt know their bond was so great. i can feel how heartbroken hyomin is about sunny's resignment from the show i miss them alot too especially when sunny is one of my favourite members in IY.

about the dating part. i think it wud be true sooner or later