Diadem Forums

[10.06.23] T-ara Eunjung casted in a horror movie

shining star`★

T-ara Eunjung casted in a horror movie

Eunjung from girl group T-ara have been casted in the horror movie "White" (temporary title) have announced the director the 23rd June.

Eunjung started her acting career as a child actress in the drama "Land (?)". She is currently starring in SBS drama "Coffee House" as one of the main lead. She is also starring in the upcoming horror movie 'Death Bell 2:Teacher Students in Training'. She is also active as singer with her group, T-ara.

'White' cast included many popular personality, with singer May Doni, teen actress Choi Ara and newcomer Jin Seyeon. The cast will start filming "White" next month and the movie is supposed to be release in cinema during the first half of 2010.

Source: http://www.ccdailynews.com/section/?knum=156786

Translated by shining star`★

TALK ABOUT BEEZEEH!

Wow, honestly, NOT EVEN THEIR FIRST YEAR, look where the girls are climbing!

They're not branded as MUSICIANS, theyre branded as ENTERTAINERS. Because they do whatever you want~! Himnae more power to you Jungleader!

She is also starring in the upcoming horror movie 'Death Bell 2:Teacher Students in Training'

tis is wrong..

shes one of the casts in Death Bell 1 n is a supporting actress.

Well I'm not sure if she is on Death Bell 2, but the journalist wrote she was.

Journalist made a mistake i guess?

Edited by DiyanLovesT-ara

wow the girls just doing great

release in cinema during the first half of 2010.

i think it should be during the first half of 2011

or during the second half of 2010

your doing well eunjoung... hope the filming goes smoothly without any troubles

good luck leader :)

hmm..i thought i've seen this news posted somewhere b4. because first half of 2010 is almost over now.

Anyway i love horror! thank you t-ara girls for starring frequently in horror movies!! =D i will not miss every horror movie they star in!

haha hm although i would like EunJung to play as the ghost, that would be the best hahaha

wow, as if we couldn't get enough of her in Coffee House,

now she'll be silver screen?

that's so fetch.

thanks for the news.

i always look forward to the next episode of coffee house,

now i guess i got a horror movie too.....

by the way, what's with all these horror movies? is it a popular genre for koreans?

hmm

hwaiting

Although it is great news to hear different members of T-ara being casted either in dramas or movies, I don't understand why horror? First Ji Yeon, now Eunjung. Our lovely girls are lovely in their normal self, not in their horror self! Haiz. Those filmakers...

But in any case, it is still good to be able to see them on screen, be it the small one or the big one. Haha

T-ara fighting!