Diadem Forums

[10.07.03] "Invincible Youth" Hyomin confess in tears, "Sunny's left a big empty space"

shining star`★

"Invincible Youth" Hyomin confess in tears "Sunny's left a big empty space"

In Invincible Youth, Hymoin teared up about Sunny during the opening.

On the 3rd of July Hyomin cried in the episode of Invincible Youth.

This day, the reporters were invited to join G7 in Yoochiri, when Sunny's name was mentioned Hyomin started to cry.

Kim Shinyoung revealed "After Sunny quit the show she called me and told me, 'Once you get to know Hyomin you will see that she is a reserved person, please take care of her.'

After hearing that Hyomin started to tear up.

Hyomin then replied, "Sunny's left a big empty space," before to add more brightly "But right now I'm doing well".

*didn't translate the last lines about the new G7 members and Hyuna, Yuri, Sunny*

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100703n03522?mid=e0100

Translated by shining star`★

omo its really sad to hear this. They were always really very close together regardless of on-air or off-air. Sunny's leaving must have made her feel lonely. But I hope will be able to adapt well. They can still meet up during their free time right? Although SNSD is going to promote in Japan soon.

T_____T

I was wondering how Hyomin was dealing with Sunny Bunny gone.

I'm glad she's doing okay and it's not like she won't see her ever again, because Sunny went with them to the Japanese fan signing. I hopeShinyoung really does look out for her though.

Oh my, this is really sad :) IY is really not it w/o Sunny, Yuri and Hyuna. I love the Hyomin-Sunny tandem. Sunny makes sure that Hyomin will be taken care of. It's not the same anymore esp when I heard that a rep is also like a shoji screen w/c is first of Hyomin :/

when i heard that yuri, sunny, and hyuna were leaving, it left a little hole in my heart too and when i saw the article on allkpop about hyomin crying, it made me feel really bad for her. she got soo close to sunny and they ahd such a good relationship. I hope they continue being friends off screen.

This is so sad, Sunny and Hyomin sure love each other so much

Kim Shinyoung revealed "After Sunny quit the show she called me and told me, 'Once you get to know Hyomin you will see that she is a reserved person, please take care of her.'

^^ It seems Sunny is really worried about Hyomin T_T

Don't cry Hyomin, you can still meet her T_T