Diadem Forums

[POLL] Best in Japanese Language

Shu Lin

Who will have the best command in Japanese Language?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. best in jap language

• Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Hwayoung

Japanese fans would most likely be able to see them. Around May, T-ara is expected to begin their full-time Japanese activities.

Although until now, there's no official statement on their actual date of their Japan debut. Hopefully, we will not wait for too long when their Korea's activities are not so packed.

I thought it will be either Eunjung or Soyeon. In my opinion, vocal people tend to improve tremendously cause they are speaking it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hmmm from what i saw based on their activities in japan, i think soyeon hyomin and eunjung are the ones who are mostly talking in japanese. but if i have to pick the best of the best, it should be soyeon, when she speaks japanese, she looks more natural and from t-ara dot com when they came to japan, she was the only one that could speak japanese quite good

Qri shows that she can speaks Japanese very well like in T-ara dot com and Dream Girls.So yeah,it might be her.

Since Soyeon is the spokeperson and now the leader of T-ARA and they will be promoting their Japanese song in June,she might polish her Japanese skills so it's easier for her to communicate with the media.

And,lately,when I watched T-ARA behind the scene (they are learning Japanese),Hyomin and Eunjung speak quite well too.

However,I don't speak Japanese so I can't judge their Japanese pronunciation,LOL.

Not sure but I think it's Soyeon. If you watch their recent Japanese shows, Jiyeon, Boram, Hwayoung still speak in korean and they look confused at times, so their translator help them to translate. Qri already knows Japanese before they debuted in Japan but because she's so quite...I'm guessing Soyeon is working hard learning Japanese than the rest of the members since

1) She LOVES to talk :P

2) She's the current leader

I think Hyomin, Eunjung and obviously Qri are good as well.