1. 1. Laziest looking?

• Hyomin
    • Eunjung
    • Soyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Jiyeon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie i feel like Jiyeon and Eunjung are the laziest of the group when they are at home, but there is a reason THEY ARE THE HARDEST WORKING ONES OF THE GROUP!!!!!!!! who wouldnt be lazy after a full 24hour day of work (if i was working that much of course i would be super lazy when i got home lol)

• 2 months later...

Its hard to vote because im not really sure

either.Well,Jiyeon had been working alot in

Drama's,Movie's,Mc show's and etc..

But since she is the maknae,maybe she is being

lazy sometime..i guess!!

Eunjung can sleep anywhere anytime.

Maybe she is too tired^^

• 1 month later...
I'm not gonna lie i feel like Jiyeon and Eunjung are the laziest of the group when they are at home, but there is a reason THEY ARE THE HARDEST WORKING ONES OF THE GROUP!!!!!!!! who wouldnt be lazy after a full 24hour day of work (if i was working that much of course i would be super lazy when i got home lol)

i agree, they have been working hard.

in WGM, when jiyeon, soyeon and qri went to the woojung couple's housewarming, they were so surprised when they saw eunjung cooking in the kitchen. and that eunjung really seemed kinda clueless on what to do in the kitchen. the others even helped her cook, especially jiyeon. so i think that jiyeon, at least, knows how to do some cooking. so i vote for eunjung. but like what was said, i don't think she's lazy, just recharging her energy whenever she's at home... :3

well I voted for Jiyeon, but its not a negative. I actually love her lazyness :lol: sometimes the way she dances or makes an expression, just seems like shes in her own world and doing everything at her own pace. its cute daydreamy laziness. I thought this in the rolypoly pv's very much. its like she doesn't need to try to be awesome, shes just awesome even at half power.

• 2 weeks later...