Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who's your favourite member?!

oink*cathy.

1. Hyomin. of course. This dorky person ranked 1st in my bias list. From the first time I saw her until now, nothing change my mind from her. <3

2. Jiyeon. Dino get the 2nd place, in my bias. ^_^

3. Qri. Lately, I got interest on Qri. :)

4. Eunjung. First Jungie ranked 3 in my bias list until Qri change it. :D

5. Boram. Little Rambo, although she in 5th in my bias ranking, but she always caught my attention because of her baby face. :P

6. Soyeon. The last, but not the end. She always cute and mature, especially in Cry Cry. Now, I miss her selcas on the Instagram. -_-

It's hard for me to do a ranking like most of you did, partially because I often change my mind. Right now it's something like this:

-Hyomin => Because I like her voice as a singer and rapper, it makes her raps sound interesting and cool even if they don't have quite the same rapper feel as the others rappers' do(both past and present). She's also entertaining to watch and pulls off sexy better than the others on stage and in videos. That is made more impressive by her being the most underweight in the group arguably and thus the least attractive to me, though she's still very feminine.

-Soyeon => I respect her vocal prowess and her variety skills, this girl is hilarious even if I can only read the english subtitles. Add that she's a fun and bold performer and you get a rare idol.

-Boram => Arguably T-ara's underdog, she's criminally cute, has a nice voice and can really shine when she's allowed to. I also like her raps, she sounds pretty nice. Right now I'd actually have her do their raps, rather than Eunjung or Hyomin.

The order changes depending on my whims, but right now it's between these three. I don't really care about the others at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...