Diadem Forums

[10.09.29] Soyeon and MBLAQ's G.O, secretly meeting through MBLAQ's Seungho?

*YANiPOPO*

mcycrs.jpg

The story Soyeon and MBLAQ's G.O meeting through MBLAQ's Seungho has been revealed!

On the September 26th episode of MBC's variety show 'Bouquet', MBLAQ were guests in the sea of girls as the main cast. T-ara were also guests for the 2nd week running, since their appearance for the Chuseok special.

MC Jung Hyung-don asked G.O "Are you friends with any of the T-ara members?" and he nonchalantly answers "Yes I am". After answering, awkwardness could be felt. He then comes back with a witty comment "I think I'm the only one friendly with them, and not vice-versa." causing laughter among the audience.

He then reveals he became close friends with T-ara's Soyeon through MBLAQ's leader Seungho, who is Soyeon's close friend since they were young. "Seungho and Soyeon were classmates before, so thats how I met Soyeon".

Everyone had a suspicion after G.O's story. Members asked "So were you guys on a date?" to which G.O just replied with a shriek!

~~

Source: Newsen

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

"G.O just replied with a shriek" - I think it's because if he joked around, Soyeon get angry, and you dont want her to be angry. LOL

mcycrs.jpg

MBLAQ and T-ara pairings are the best

yeah, you're right!!!!

BTW, Seungho is cool with Soyeon, good couple.. but maybe

Seungho and G.O. are rivals XD

even if G.O. got a little crush on Jooyeon..

I don't know.. maybe G.O. has romantic interest towards Soyeon adn Jooyeon XD

the girl who falls in love first, wins!!

HAHAHA G.O is really such a lover boy, but really, Seungho must be jealous inside. LOL. His moments with Soyeon are now slashed to half because of G.O...

and Soyeon, maybe she's using the opportunity to get close with Joon. haha kidding! XD

MBLAQ+T-ARA pairings are really cute. but i like G.O to be paired to Boram again ^^ since they look cute together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...