Diadem Forums

[10.10.06] Jiyeon involved in video controversy; CCM to take action; Jiyeon's Parents Speak Up.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a past is a past but people live through history and nothing can be change.

we all know that people look into history rather than current self.

it is the mind set of people.

i hope this rumor is just a rumor and those responsible is taken care of.

things like these that drive a celebrity into a corner and some even commit suicide because of it.

we should make the world a better place for celebrity and everyone else.

CHEERS!

imo the room doesnt look the same to me...in the webcam video the door latch is on tthe right but in the other video its on the left.. -.- i dont think its her.

cool!! you know someone also made an analysis like yours and it seems that there are too many suspicious things bout the two videos....thank you for this info...

btw, here's the other analysis...spread this to prove jiyeon's innocence! LOL!!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6bt8bo

cool!! you know someone also made an analysis like yours and it seems that there are too many suspicious things bout the two videos....thank you for this info...

btw, here's the other analysis...spread this to prove jiyeon's innocence! LOL!!!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6bt8bo

1) She used both hands to pick up the phone and move her webcam in both videos.

2) It's a different camera angle. Obviously the reflection of light will be different.

3) It's the same model.

4) Face shape appears to be different because one is looking up, the other is looking down. As for the hair, the first one matches the hairstyle of the confirmed Jiyeon, and the second does not, so is the girl in pink really Jiyeon?

Last, but not least, neither of those are Jiyeon according to CCM, so that twitter link proven her innocence is definitely false. However, in reality, it's Jiyeon in all of those videos.

We have to come to realize that she was young and her hormones were raging. Girls do stupid things at that age. I hope she will be strong.

just wonder why people have to humiliate other people...

even it is true or not,just don't publish it or whatever.

Absolutely. Even if it is her, it is a really cruel thing to do and she is the victim. It's perfectly normal for a teenage girl to experiment with and begin to express her soon-to-be-adulthood. To post it on the internet is predatory and criminal. Too bad she has to learn to be cynical and mistrusting like that. Unfortunately, that's the way of teh world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...