Diadem Forums

[10.10.08] Jung Gaeun under fire for trying to protect Park Jiyeon.

*YANiPOPO*

htm_201010071812300107000001070100-001.jpg

Actress Jung Gaeun, who recently was in the news for protecting Park Jiyeon, is now underfire for trying to protect Jiyeon.

On the 7th, Gaeun posted a supporting message(click) to T-ara's Park Jiyeon who has recently been going through a rough time because of a scandal. But her actions trying to support her fellow castmate in SBS Heroes has been taking in a wrong direction.

Netizens commented on her actions saying, "Why are you trying to bring it up again?", "She wants to move on, stop mentioning it!" and even worse "I think you are jealous of her and an anti of her thats why you're trying to bring it up again".

~~

Cr: Isplus.Joins.co.kr

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

My personal opinion: I have once again, added proof, as to why korean netizens are crazy. *bows*

Another personal note : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_cGVarj5i0 - so addicted!!!!!!

htm_201010071812300107000001070100-001.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i can understand some of the nasty replies, the thing is, the issue isn't quite dead yet. So while it is still troubling Jiyeon, she needs all the love she can get. I wish the whole issue would die already. Someone get that djsoiccs who started this issue in jail!

from the starting of T-ara debuted in Kpop world...

netizen seems like not giving T-ara any chances to show their talents..

always bringing new issues...

starting from Eunjung who always been victimized of unconsiderable netizens thoughts..

we cant do anythg to stop them..

it's their right to give opinion..

the only way to protect T-ara's talent is by keep supporting them...

and let them know that..

they still have thousands of fans that love them..

prove T-ara is stronger n never get demoralise bcus of the netizens comments...

While i can understand some of the nasty replies, the thing is, the issue isn't quite dead yet. So while it is still troubling Jiyeon, she needs all the love she can get. I wish the whole issue would die already. Someone get that djsoiccs who started this issue in jail!

yea~~ i totally agree with ur..darn it those freak~~