Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How Crazy are you?

dis_crazy_girl

So.. I was just wondering how crazy are you if T-ara came to your land (A.K.A) countryMe i'm like 99.9% CRAZY AND HYPER ALL THE TIME WHEN I'M ON DIADEM! HAHA!LOLs...so How HyPER Can you get if T-ara perfoms around your area?

OMO watch these crazy peoples scream for T-ara..haha..The T-ara's members looks scared O__O haha..but hwaiting! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P98Ow74Jbbk

CR:TheDevkei @ youtube haha..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i usually dont stop and watch for long whenever there are artists performing inside the mall im' at.

no matter how popular they are..

but it is t ara..

i wont mind standing and staying for long hours just to watch them..

and how crazy i crazy i can be,i dont know..

pretend to faint?..so they'll somehow notice me?..bwahaha..

I'll stalk them everywhere if I have the money and someone to accompany me. But of course I won't scare them off, just stalk from a distance and take photos. If they're performing, I'll scream till my voice cracks. To put it simple, I'll be very crazy. They're the only group that I'll be crazy for.

wad happened was we were at the meet n greet / press conference for the concert at the hotel they were supposed to be staying but t-ara was not there bcos of some confidential filming so we were really sad and loitering around in the hotel then we received news of the stalking fans that they r returning to the hotel so we just waited in the hotel then t-ara really came n all the security n hotel ppl were so focused on the fans campin outside n stalking t-ara, we were undetected n we managed to get as close as 5 steps away b4 we lost it n start screamin n then the hotel ppl saw us n blocked us but still we got eunjung and hyomin to turn around n wave at us us only

maybe people around me will desperately finding policemen since i will definitely try to assault them

o yes im loving them too crazy to kill them and having their head in my desk...

and maybe mental treatment facility will be my next home,,, forever...

(i wish eunjung come to my room just like in co-ed MV)

• 2 weeks later...

If it's anything like when I'm in the presence of famous people, I usually freak out and act all "Oh My God" like. Though when it comes to realization of actually going up to them to talk or meet them, I will either get really nervous and chicken out or go up to them and be really nervous and have an awkward convo with them because I don't know what to say and probably blank out as well.

It's like the one time I was in San Francisco, I saw the creator of Gloomy Bear walk down the street past me and my friend, I freaked out to my friend, but when he said I should go talk to him I chickened out completely.