Diadem Forums

[POLL] Wae Ireoni or Ya Ya Ya

Asukal105

Wae Ireoni VS Ya Ya Ya  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should T-ARA promote?

• Wae Ireoni?
    • Ya Ya Ya

I prefer WAYLT more than Ya3x, because the song way better, addictive plus interesting choreo and somehow the song so t-ara style. I'm saying this not that i hate ya3x, it's just the lyric kind of nonsensical to me, but the melody is good, catchy, addictive and funky. T-ara hwaiting :lol:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both songs but I like Wae Ireoni more cause you can really hear T-ara's voices not saying that you can't hear it in Yayaya but I don't know how to explain but yea. (please don't hate) But I know that they are promoting both songs which I guess is okay right? The only thing I don't really like about Wae Ireoni though is that Jiyeon's only lines are "Knock Knock Knock Knock" :D I wish she had more parts, I kinda feel sad about that but other wise I still like the song :) T-ara Fighting~! :)

I like Wae ireoni more because theres more meaning to the lyrics that i can comprehend...i didnt like yayaya when it was released.however, after i watched the yayaya live performance i grew to love it because the choreograph is just so funny.

Btw to all those people quoting off other peoples replies and and just adding things like i agree lol..prepare to get warned

Wae Ireoni. Honestly, I like YAYAYA but I don't like it at the same time.

The first time I heard it, I was like, "Oh, it's not bad but it's not great either."

But when I heard Wae Ireoni, I was like, "Oh my gosh, this is awesome!" and it was on replay for the whole time. XD

i agreed. Wae Ireoni is like im really hurt. both song kept repeating same things , to me i like it. Yayaya is like different style with Wae Ireoni.

I like it when they perform both songs, as it shows 2 different sides of them ^_^ Wae ireoni is a more serious song, the lyrics are easy to relate to, and has fairer line distribution. But YaYaYa has cute outfits and the perfs tend to be really colourful and fun. At first the song annoyed me but it grows on you and gets kinda addictive after a while <3 I would have thought they'd focus on Wae ireoni though, as it sounds more 'T-Ara' and also doesn't have the controversy issue YaYaYa has of 'cultural insensitivity' etc :X

Wae Iroeni makes more sense. I don't mind Yayaya, but it's kind of all over the place and hard to follow, add that to some of the erratic camera man and it's just hard to watch. I feel like someghing is happening on screen but I haev no idea what it is. Wae Iroeni is classy and beautiful, and easier to watch live.

Its definitely Why are you being like this for me. Yayaya is an addictive cute fun song but the lyrics really don't make much sense, and i didn't really like the dance choreograph as well. I'm actually glad that they seem to be promoting both songs so i can my fix of Wae Ireoni and at the same time hopefully like Yayaya more and more as i watch their performances.

I like both songs, but 왜 이러니 more...I think Yayaya isn't as good of a concept as I hoped...I guess I was a bit disappointed?? They're great songs, but I think their composers could have done better or picked something to match them more. Another thing is that not all of the members seem to have enough parts, especially Qri, Boram, and Jiyeon...Soyeon also seems to be the only one singing the chorus, I really wanted them to perform Ma Boo though xD

Both songs are adorable though~ <3)) But I like the choreography for 왜 이러니 more~

I love Wae Ireoni but I can't tell the same for Yayaya. I tried hard to like Yayaya but I just can't...Yayaya is very boring to listen. The concept of Yayaya is original and they are all very cute but the song is so autotune and there are not many lines to sing. Wae Ireoni shows their vocal talents and moreover the concept is very good too Even the dance of Wae Ireoni is better ! I think that if Wae Ireoni was the main song...their promotion would be better ! And to be honest I don't understand why Core Content has chosen Yayaya...even if E-tribe is the producer of this song, Yayaya had not chance to become the hit liked Gee was.