Diadem Forums
☆ 원유란

[11.04.02] T-ara Jiyeon's "Collarbone-Shoulder Line" is Revealed, declared as "Mature Goddess"

wow Jiyeon had grown up so fast!! she is younger than me but looking more mature that me lol

awesome pic, the contrast made with her top and her skin is well done plus her eyes match with the colors, bravo!

i'm so sad heroes is coming to an end..i've grew to love jiyeon so much..she's has really matured into such a beautiful woman!

Not just her collarbone-shoulder line, but she's getting prettier by the minute...

Jiyeon fighting!

my pretty jieuunnn ;;A;; HAHAHA i would like to have a collarbone like hers too :D keeke

and i hope that she's not too skinny-,- i can see her bones like that, she should have at least eat more haha

but she still looks pretty, ilybby :*

AAAAAAAAAGH *dies*

Maknae Jiyeon so cute :3

And that collarbone, WOAH.

She really is a goddess. :)

And I have to say that she looks very mature here, despite being T-ara's maknae.

OMG You're so so so so cute >3<

Jiyeon jjang! ^_^

wow! jiyeon looks really mature and sexy! it's great that she can pull off so many looks but i hope that she can dress more cutely since she's still young and a teenager after all

wow! jiyeon looks really mature and sexy! it's great that she can pull off so many looks but i hope that she can dress more cutely since she's still young and a teenager after all

wow! jiyeon looks really mature and sexy! it's great that she can pull off so many looks but i hope that she can dress more cutely since she's still young and a teenager after all<br><br><br>[edit] oops sorry for double post!<br>