Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

Eunjung, without a doubt! it happened after i finally decided to look for some of their performances on youtube. i ran into a chocolate show one. they sang "break away" from my fav band - big mama and i just stared at that girl with a black hair bun who i thought has a decent soprano voice. i live for the leader ever since then! hahaha! :D

When watching Lies MV, "Whoa! Who is this? She looks like SNSD's Jessica!" -> Hyomin

Then the last scene, in the bar, "Woogh.. Who is this? I love her lil' acting, looks so naturally cute but hot, lol, can't describe" -> EunJung

Boram didn't catch my eyes, but I definitely knew her immediately and loved her soon :D

:) Then I lost in my mind. I just knew Tiara as a talented group, and watching their MV is never flat..

Then people start mentioning, "JiYeon! SoYeon! EunJung.. etc etc"

I know those six faces. I can recall. But I only knew the owner of EunJung, Hyomin, and Boram's names! What the! :D

So I went to diadem5. I opened SoYeon, and JiYeon's thread. I looked at each of their photos, tried to memorize them *lol, sounds freakish* :D

;) Well, finally fell in love with SoYeon and JiYeon! Boram too! Those are my three top,

but to mention who's the last and most favorited, they're all the same, duh >_<'

But still, can't like Qri much.. Everytime I saw her smile, it's like.. Dunno..

Mystery..?

lol :P

Eunjung i can say :huh:

Well, i know Jiyeon first, but it is a fact that i didn't really notice Jiyeon at all in Women Generation, i just knew it is T-ara, Seeya and Davichi (oh well, i watch it because of Davichi so yeah).

However, i notice Jiyeon more during the Pre-Lies era, since the picture set is awesome, but i didn't really drew into Lies back then.

But, T.T.L did a good job lol, eventually i like T-ara because i saw Eunjung who can rap, can dance and even have a really nice vocal. Some how i feel that she's full of confident.

And i just fell in love with all of them since 1st album promotion starts :P

Jiyeon was really who I had heard of, and I had this slight dislike towards Hyomin (which made her stand out) because of Idol Army with MBLAQ and then when I watched Invincible Youth, I fell for her so badly but really... I always had this mad crush on Jiyeon because she's simply too adorable, I realised I actually liked her (no, not love.) when I was frowning hard when I was so excited to watch her Soul drama, only to know Aja-Aja was closed so now Raws ><