Typhoon

[11.07.06] T-ara's

THE BESSTTT DIET I'VE EVER SEEN IDOLS HAVE, it makes me feel soo proud to be a diadem, i mean WOOWWW !! these girls aren't just idols but ROLE MODELS, they don't show the stereotypical idol crazy diet thing,

this is what i love most about them, they're soo realistic and down to earth, it makes me feel relieved :D its realy healthy and good,

i'll probably try it too ahahhahh :D

FIGHTING T-ARA, LESS THAN THREE (3)

Now this is what you call Proper diet! unlike some who just eat plain veggies... well.. that's T-ara!! :D Love Food and Love Exercise!

I am quite amazed that Boram Unnie was one of the contenders at 100 out of 100 during the hoola hoop game :D Now I know why! :D Way to go girls! Be healthy! :D

So proud of the girls! At least they don't give up their favourite food to get those bodies of theirs. It's cuter for girls to be like a shikshin rather than avoid all the food just to slim down :D

I'm so going to start skipping LOL.

Wow, I used to be very surprised and a bit terrified to read about the diet of many world stars and Korean stars. They eat almost nothing except for water and vitamins @_@

But for T-ara, it's very good to do that. Eat more and exercise more!!! The girls need to eat more to have enough strength for Roly Poly's promoting campaign.

More, Jiyeonnie looks very adorable when she's eating, haha =)

isn't that what every healthy person does?~? eat more exercise more? haha, anyway, it's great to see them being healthy~ as i am not healthy.

T-ARA~ HWAITING! lol please do good, no great! in your promos!

Love that our girls eat well instead of starving themselves. This is the way it should be done. :]

Hyomin needs to eat a tad bit more though. I miss those chubby cheeks she use to have.

i must try this one.. Skipping like you are going to die... really good words <3

but i can't do the hoola-hop, so just roping maybe..

3000 times??!!! oh hell no. i cant even do 30. but i like the way they diet. they eat a lot and also exercise. unlike some girls who only eat leaves and fruit.

wow sounds like a pretty healthy diet. it seems to really be working too! but wow that's a lot of skipping and hula hooping i would get to bored to do all that. lol

Skipping for 3000 times per day is like WOW I'm not even sure if I've skipped 3000times in my WHOLE LIFE =.=

But yeah this is definitely a healthier option than what some other girlgroups are doing (eat like really reaaaaly little)

This is the healthy way of loosing weight~ ^^

Good job girls!

That's really interest, and I'm glad that they are eat well, compare to others idols I feel sad to see some of the pictures they post up the web. eat well and excerise well too!