nathaniel

[12.01.14] T-ara's promise, "We will ride the subway if we can win #1 in music programs!"

Oooohhh this would be interesting. And I so hope they win #1 on Music Programs! Get a Triple Crown! They deserve it.

I also think they are unhappy not winning on Music Shows when their songs have always reached #1 on Music charts and has a strong staying power.

Hoping to see fancams on T-ara's subway ride :D

I like that they fulfilled theirs promise to ride the subway right after they won 1st in inkigayo but i would prefer them to travel by car instead because they can take a nap or something since they've tight schedules..

[12.01.14] T-ara's promise, "We will ride the subway if we can win #1 in music programs!"

a>

Girl group T-ara has made a surprise commitment.

According to their agency, T-ara promised to ride the subways between schedules instead of by car if they are ranked #1 in music programs.

T-ara's recent releases have all reached high popularity and #1 on music charts, but there was no connection in winning #1 on music programs. T-ara's "Roly-Poly" was one of the top hits of last year, and stayed as the #1 candidate on music programs for nine consecutive weeks. The same goes for "Cry Cry" and "We Were In Love".

With T-ara making such a strong statement, it shows how bad they want this and committed they are.

Meanwhile, T-ara did top Mnet's "MCountdown" on the 12th with "Lovey-Dovey".

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120114n04175

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

how many more wins to till they ride the subway should be no bodyguard