randall

[12.08.30] Video HD - T-ara's "Sexy Love" music video teaser

this is going to top the charts!! this is going to be great!! i think there are many versions of the mv... i want the continuation of the Day by Day mv. :))

Ok CCM.. the song & choreo is damn fine.. please, please don't mess the MV up with bad editing..

Btw.. wonder if part two of Day By Day will also be launched..

@FelixFelicis the sexy nose is definitely qri's nose..hahaha...

This is so great..t-ara always have great music..that's the only good thing about ccm..they always give good music and good concept for the girls..this robotic thing will be the next trend in kpop.. ㅋㅋㅋ

Waahhh...this comeback is definitely awesome..I bet it will be number 1 the second it released...

I just can't resist the music and the dance....kyaaaa....

My Queens can't wait to see u!!!!! Fighting!!!!

Woooowww DAEBAK!!!! O.O

Cannot stop the replay button. Please Mr. Laboratory, give me all your doll-robot. When Jiyeon dance in the middle, she look like say to the hater "F**K YOU!!" with the dino face. LOL

Their expression such really intense. I think they fell angry too with the netizen and media. Eunjung eyes so killer >.<. It's look like she want to killer the 5F PD and JSY which both backstabber her. Come on unni show your weapon B-)

OMG

DAEBAK!! Thanks for posting!! Kekekke!! Why is areum cross eye? Hahahaha!! OMG QRI REALLY SHORT HAIR ><><

If we go by T-ara's tradition short hair means she will get a push in popularity (remember Eunjeung & Hwayoung before their signature short hair?).. I hope I'm right cause she really-really deserves it..

GOD GID GOD!!!They are finally back!!! 1:26 min is NOT ENOUGH ,I miss you girls so much!!!cant wait for the full release ^^

T-ara FIGHTING,hope haters will stay away from our girls ^^

OMG!!! This MV is gonna be one of T-ara's best MVs!!! Im in love with the beat, the dance, all of this MV!!!!

Can't wait to watch the full version of this MV. And of course the drama version also. T-ara fighting!!!!

OH MY GOD! RELEASE THE FULL VIDEO NAOO!!! Though I will be preferring the "story version" of this with all the epic sword fights and stuff.

Guest HyominSpain

Qri`s short hair... Areum blonde hair... jaw-dropping Hyomin... dark-haired dino.. flawless Soyeon... cute Boram... and sexy Eunjung... O.o *dying*