• Soyeon
    • Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Hwayoung
    • Areum
    • Dani

• 3 months later...

If this poll has a multiple choice voting format with the inclusion of Jiae and Jiwon, or an all option choice, then I'll be able to vote, because my ultimate bias is quite simply every member of T-ara. If there should be new members to join the group later on, be sure to update this poll, so I can readjust my vote here. ^_^

When I first seen T-ara, it was the roly poly era, I realised Boram first, then Eunjung and Jiyeon. However, my ultimate bias is Soyeon until I heard Time to Love and many other ballads she sang, realising also many main lines of many T-ara's hit songs, her voice is too impressive.

• 1 month later...

My ultimate bias is Eunjung because she is pretty and so talented : singing, dancing, raping or acting.

Actully Jiae was my first bias while Eunjung only came out 2nd. So when Jiae left T-ara...Eunjung naturally took her place.

And since that moment, it has never changed and it will never change for sure !

voted for EJ, she will always have a special place in my heart coz she's the one that got me into t-ara and kpop. though i really have fondness for the other members especially underdogs too. and right now, QRi to me is growing beautiful by the day :-)

• 4 weeks later...

The first member I saw was Jiyeon and I completely fell for her cute toughness. And she fits every concept very well from Bad girl to Cutie pie in a matter of seconds. She acts her part so well and it catches me off guard Lol

But I eventually fell for the rest of the members charms and they're all so amazing and they seem like a great bunch to chill with. They definitely dont let their fame get to them. <3 T ara in general is JJANG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I first got into T-ara, I dun really pick any favs I just enjoy the music initially. But, soon I realized Eunjung got me into T-ara, I just like her short hair and really stands out in the group.

Lately thou, since No.9 released I just love to see Jiyeon perform, I also saw Jiyeon in Dream High 2, she was great there. So ultimate bias now is Jiyeon, althou Eunjung comes a close second. <3 <3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...