Diadem Forums

[14.03.21] Latest Info - T-ara to release 3rd Japanese album "Gossip Girls" on May 14!

nathaniel

[14.03.21] Latest Info - T-ara to release 3rd Japanese album "Gossip Girls" on May 14!

CCM Japan's website announced T-ara will release their 3rd original Japanese album "Gossip Girls" on May 14th. A commemorative event will be held next week for the release as well (more info to come).

Source: http://t-ara.ccmjapan.com/t-ara-new%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%90%E3%83%A0%E3%80%8Cgossip-girls%E3%80%8D%E7%99%BA%E5%A3%B2%E6%B1%BA%E5%AE%9A%EF%BC%81%E3%80%80%EF%BC%86%E3%80%80%E3%83%AA%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E8%A8%98-2/

The tracklist for the new album will look something like this,

1. QBS Like The Wind

2. JeonWon Diary (Jap Version)

3. Can We Love (Jap Version)

4. New Japanese Song

5. First Love (Jap Version)

6. Memory the Guidance You Gave Me (Jinx Ost)

7. Number 9 (Jap Version)

8. What Do I Do (Jap Version)

9. Lead The Way

10. Laboon

11. New Japanese Song

12. A-Ha

Kidding. Not really fond of Laboon and Lead The Way as much as Target so hopefully there'll be new songs to jam to.

The tracklist for the new album will look something like this,

1. QBS Like The Wind

2. JeonWon Diary (Jap Version)

3. Can We Love (Jap Version)

4. New Japanese Song

5. First Love (Jap Version)

6. Memory the Guidance You Gave Me (Jinx Ost)

7. Number 9 (Jap Version)

8. What Do I Do (Jap Version)

9. Lead The Way

10. Laboon

11. New Japanese Song

12. A-Ha

Kidding. Not really fond of Laboon and Lead The Way as much as Target so hopefully there'll be new songs to jam to.

*sigh* So predictable, and yet inevitable some of us will get it (or if it comes in multiple versions)...

Oh well, so long as they can continue to do their stuff.

I'm expecting some japanese versions of quite a few of their korean songs so I'm looking forward to this album. I usually avoid japanese versions of k-pop songs almost on principle because of how much cooler the korean language is, but when it comes to T-ara their japanese versions are often better imo. Probably because the way their voices are autotuned makes them sound less like chipmunks compared to their korean songs.