Diadem Forums

[10.03.02] T-ara's "I Go Crazy Because of You" MV hits 1million views.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_3602_227_54169.jpg

After just recently topping all the music charts and sales charts, now T-ara's topping the MV charts as well. In the past few days, T-ara's song was heldback from the top spot by Kara's 'Lupin', but it has managed to gain more love and has taken the top spot on all music charts. Other people say it might take over their previous 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' MV that was number 1 in Gomtv's MV Legends. Well the exact same thing is happening now, as T-ara easily pushed Kara, SNSD, 2am out for the top spot!

The MV for "I Go Crazy Because of You" shows another unique side of T-ara, one that is a radical turn from their previous images. With this much success already in the first week of T-ara's bonus single promotions, we expect another big hit from these girls.

Cr: Newsen + Tiaradiadem.com

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't actually hit 1 million yet, I wonder why they're writing articles about it. It had around 970k when Newsen published the article. But now it's 991k and it should hit a million in less than an hour.

@erik idk either. but whichever it's still good news. i didnt honestly expect this much success early on considering its a repackaged album. I thought it'd be like "a song that's just there but not rly worth it" but wow.. im amazed how much people are crazy about it pun intended

I guess its good press if it didn't hit a million views yet as I would think most people would go to watch it now. The views are currently 1,073,588 which is awesome for T-ara. I was a bit unsure of how much I like the song but I kept it on repeat on my iPod for a little while and it really grew on me.

They definitely deserve this spot! T-ara ftw!

Its not easy to bring out the sexy concept well but our girls did a greatjob. No doubt this mv will be such a great hit!

Thanks for sharing the good news.