Sign in to follow this  
shining star`★

[10.03.25] 'It Girl' Hwang Jung Eum become the model of T-aradotcom

'It Girl' Hwang Jung Eum become the model of T-aradotcom

Actress Hwang JungEum have been chosen to become the model of T-ara online mall t-aradotcom.com

The 25th a representative of T-ara declared: "We have chosen Hwang Jung Eum to be the new model of T-ara online mall."

'It Girl' Hwang JungEum's fashion style have been remarked by T-ara. T-ara declared "We created clothes who will make JungEum looks more brilliant and great". Pleased and smiling Hwang JungEum have accepted their proposition to become the model of their online mall. Hwang JungEum had her first photo shoot for t-aradotcom this week

As for T-ara, the girl group have been active in various music program since the 23rd by promoting their new song 'I Go Crazy Because of You' and 'I'm really hurt'

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

Translated by sarang!bang @tiaradiadem

hoo... can't wait!!!

AFAIK, Hwang Jung Eum will play in death bell 2 right? where Ji Yeon, Yoon Si Yoon, & Kim So Roo (Kang Seok Ho @ GoS) play too..

so, i really can't wait for this... and can't wait for the movie too...

T-ara hwaiting!!!

Well, truthfully?

I have absolutely no idea who she is, D:

But, nvrtheless, she sorta helped

T-ara in a way right>? xD

LOL, Heheh! :3

So i shall like you, Hwang Jung Eum or Eun or whatever :DD!

You are Jjang! ^_^

& So is SOYEON. ^^

but i wonder why dont T-ara use T-ara themselves. Its their store, and they're celebrities, they sort of have an influence right? lol.

anyway, i like what they're selling on the site ^_^

Good choice girls!! =] haha

I've always thought Hwang Jung Eum was super cute when she performed N-Time with EunJung & HyoMin.. ^_^

Gaah i'm sure she'll be the perfect model for T-ara's clothes..oo i'm in love with her again haha...ok i'll stop

I'm really happy that Hwang JungEum accepted the offer because I love her as an actress and she's really pretty too.

Knowing that it's Hwang JungEum I'm sure that the photoshoots would turn out really great.

Thanks for the translations :)

Amazing choice by T-ara. Hwang Jung Eum is really pretty and I believe she's quite popular (especially through acting).

She probably accepted the offer because they've collaborated before and it's only right to return the favour! :)

Whoa! this is the first time i'm hearing about this. but its fantastic that they've gotten a female model to join them ^^ (not that they need one with their group being so beautiful already :)) I'll definetly be checking out their online shopping mall now =)

whoa new model <3

and i like the new model

now the girls have less work ^_^

but im sooo sad

i cnat watch t-ara dot com anymore D: since no one is uploading it onto yt now.. does anyone know where i can watch it?

i believe hwang jung eum will surely boost the sales of t-aradotcom to even greater height! she's so pretty can will sure make all the clothes there look very very nice!