Diadem Forums

[10.06.28] 'No make-up' T-ara, "2nd album is coming soon~"

nathaniel

Omo! All of them looks so pretty w/o makeup! I think T-ara can be voted as best girl group w/o makeup already <3!

And omg! 2nd album so soon?!? I have a feeling it might be a mini album though,but still good to see them perform on stage. I hope they release it only after all the members have finished their schedule though..i think it's going to be tough on eunjung if they release it so soon :)

I hope there's limited edition copies of their 2nd album too :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look sooo pretty and sweet in these pics. it feels like forever since they've promoted. i'm surprised the second album is almost ready. that's better than them saying they're gonna start working on it. looking forward to seeing them soon.

2nd Album already, they haven't debuted for a year yet

they are more advanced than the other rookies who debuted in 2009.

By the end of this year they might be in japan already judging by how fast they release their album, but this time I hope they promote more of their album songs, unlike the first album, I didn't get to much of "like the first time" and "I'm really hurt".

They are so pretty without makeup, all of them~

Eunjung is a goddess^^

I was surprised to read that an album is coming soon, didn't expect them to have a comeback so fast

it's going to be something good, all of Tiara's songs are the best :lol:

whoaa... am I this excited for the 2nd album? need to start saving money.

LOL these girls are so pretty even without make ups. Guess i like them better without it really. Borammiee so cutee ^^

Eunjunggie is still so *uhm* hot? XP

and QRI, goodness, what a pretty pretty face ....♥