Diadem Forums

[10.09.05] T-ara's Jiyeon: "My older brother likes Hyomin," surprise confession

maknaes.

T-ara's Jiyeon: "My older brother likes Hyomin unni" surprise confession

2010090511312104201_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon talked about her twin-like older brother.

On the upcoming broadcast shown on the 4th, during SBS 'HahaMongShow''s corner 'Umma is asking', T-ara's dorm was revealed. They had also went to Kangreung as a vacation with Haha and MC Mong, where the T-ara members had an enjoyable time reading the letters of their close family members' requests.

Jiyeon received a request letter from her older brother, then revealing "Oppa keeps asking me to introduce him to Hyomin unni", causing Hyomin to show an awkward smile to the sudden confession.

The members mentioned "Jiyeonnie has video calls with her brother over 10 times a day" to which Haha jokingly commented "He's doing that to get to see Hyomin".

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...090511312104201

trans credit: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

*Omitted old information that are in the articles already posted*

-----

LOL. FANBOYING ♥

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that's funny, I wonder why Jiyeon hasn't introduced her brother to Hyomin yet; if they get married, they get to be sister-in-laws lol j/k.

I'm confused though, I thought they were actual twins. Are they actual twins or are they just saying they "look like twins?"

And I guess she does get to see her brother a lot lol. It's nice to know that both of them still keep in touch a lot, everyday.

I'm confused though, I thought they were actual twins. Are they actual twins or are they just saying they "look like twins?"

He's her older brother. :D They're not twins. People have mistaken them for twins before probably because Jiyeon has a folder on cyworld that says 'twins' with pictures of her brother. Most likely she was trying to say that they look so much alike, almost like twins. :D