Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What did you guys think of TTL?

oink*cathy.

Well personally for me, when i heard that it was going to be a hiphop/electronic/strong song, i didn't imagine it like what it is.

I imagined it to be a lot mroe beat-y. Don't get me wrong, I love TTL but i feel that its more of a strong ballad with a dance rather than with hiphop.. cause i personally can't really see any hiphop in it hahaha

what about you guys?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply love this song ! I find that it is a good mixt between Cho Shin Sung and Tiara style. To me Tiara is more ballad but It's a project with Cho Shun Sung who has a different style. Plus only the rappers from Cho Shin Sung are represented so It would be quite stange to make them sing a total ballad. And in TTL we have both vocal and hip Hop feel. So...Great job Mnet !

I lovvvvvvved it. I hadn't really been keeping up with all of the news/hype beforehand so I wasn't expecting a certain genre of a song when I first heard it, lol. :3 But yeah, I was like @______@ at soyeon's voice (and her hairr ahh i loved it), and :DDD at Eunjung's hair and rapping, <33 at Hyomin's rapping and omg she was so pretty, and
^_^
at Jiyeon's new hair
<3
. Qri and Boram are so pretty~! Haha I liked how there was a little storyline thing going on.

But dang Soyeon. Girl needs to sing a solo song for an ost or something. *_*

The never said it was hip-hop, they said it has a "southern rap" feel or something. Rapping is not the same thing as hip-hop. The track is half rapping half vocals, that's the most rapping I've heard in a kpop idolgroup song.

I think it's the best autotune-less song out there, and better than most of the others or maybe all, and 95% of all comments were positive, so it's a hit.

Guest GirlGotSoul

LOL I was gonna make a thread to spazz about TTL but you beat me to it Cathy :D

I thought it was really good. I love Soyeon's hairstyle but not the color and Eun Jung

looks gorgeous in jet black hair and her updo is classy and pretty. Hyo Min looks

hot and bangin', once again. Jiyeon's hair is nice~ Is it a wig or did she really cut her

hair? I wish she really did :D