1. 1. Who's your favorite member?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung

My favourite is Eunjung 8D Cause she's beautiful and she was the first I noticed from T-ara. She kind of stuck to me. Plus I love her with the whole camera action and her selfcam pictures are all very beautiful. My second fave is Hyomin though :3

Since I wasn't a fan when their first MV came out, I didn't really think much of any of them.

But now their new pictures are so pretty and it's hard to decide, but Qri is the one who just blows my mind away, bahaha. But I have to wait until their full debut with singing and dancing until I can fully judge.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Hyomin is my favourite member, I don't even know how it started, I just thought she was really pretty and her voice was amazing :P and now ... she's my favourite member. But Soyeon is not far away from being my favourite to, she was just so damn cute in the making of Lies, and I REALLY love her voice, it's amazing *_* :P

Like most of u.

Hyomin unnie already stole my heart <33.

I like her FANTASTIC fashion sense, her big beautiful eyes and long and slender body and legs. Her rapping skills

Her dorky self, and just for being natural beauty. i know i should give the others a chance, but its already too late.

My girl crush on Hyomin is so huuuuuge hahahah.

Yea, im a girl. is that weird??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...