1. 1. Who has the best vocal in T-ara?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Hwayoung

I'm gonna answer this for the the 6 members present. I think that SoYeon has the best then EunJung, next is Hyomin, then Boram and Jiyeon, and last Qri. I just fell for SoYeon's voice it's so powerful. I also EunJung's voice especially in Falling U because her voice is unique. Then Hyomin because she can do adlibs and you can hear her voice. Next is Boram and JiYeon because I can't really tell their voices apart unless I see them sing their parts (Plus Boram doesn't get enough lines), but they have nice soft voices. Last is Qri because yeah...

before as a 5 member group, i actually love love love jiae's voice. she could qualify for the third davichi member. i thought that t-ara was a total vocal powerhouse and so i was pretty upset when jiwon and jiae left. right now though, i would say soyeon. i love the depth of her voice though it is not as wide as taeyeon's but it comes close. eunjeong and hyomin are tied for second. eunjeong seems to have a higher vocal range but i prefer hyomin's warm tone of singing.

• 3 weeks later...

well since there is no Soyeon in this poll, i choose Eunjung

because she is 2nd best vocalist~

Jiae was amazing vocalist too, but that's past..

we have Boram and Hyomin to fill her place, and EunSo are definitely better than Jiae

Jiwon's voice i never liked..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

I replied before, but I change my mind on the best vocalist.

For me, Soyeon has a lot of versatility, and her voice fits really well for ballads.

She has a nice tone too.

But second is Hyo Min, because of the way she sang I Have a Lover. She has such a

good range and she does sing a lot better than Eun Jung. But Eun Jung is a great singer

too and I wish she'd do better solos than the one she did for Coffee House.