Diadem Forums

[11.01.04] Kim Kwangsoo explains their decision about T-ara's future in Japan

*YANiPOPO*

Lol I like their outfits in that picture ^^~

I don't think T-ARA is getting the popularity they deserve..

Since SNSD & KARA are popular in Japan,I just hope T-ARA can compete with them!

For now I think they should continue in Korea than after their popularity rises,time for Japan^^

Plus until their schedules are well less stuffed,they should think about going there.

Fighting!!~

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should stay in Korea for now. Take the time to rest, have fun, etc. Then when they are ready, go ahead on to Japan. >o< T-ARA isn't very well-known like SNSD or Super Junior but I'm very proud of T-ARA. Although, I wish Hwayoung would be on variety shows more often.

he gives excuses to calm down the fans who have big hope in the success of their favorite girls band

actually, it was said long time ago they should enter the japanese market, and they even make some first trip in Japan in this goal

BUT some bad circomstances delayed their entry until they cannot (ex : Jiyeon - calomny in website for "striptease", Eunjung busy situation with many shooting drama, Eunjung lose her leader role, lost of popularity...)

No rushing can be good! But I'm sure they will do great in Japan when they debut. Japan likes the cute concept and T-ara is really cute but the Korean bands have a sexy feel to themselves too, so it's different. I read somewhere that Japanese girls really like Korean girl groups recently, so T-ara could be good as idols to look up for, since they are different than Japanese girls.

even though they will not make a debut in japan for the time being....

at least they should visit japan..make some showcase..fan meeting...etc..

by doing that they will not lost contact to the japanese fan...

they might as well get a new fan though....

what ever it is..CCM know better what to do....

t-ara fighting!!!!!!!!

t-ara is my favorite girl group, but i would hate it if they went off to do promotions in Japan, because they should probably get more famous and #1 songs in Korea first and try to beat the other girl groups too before doing that. cause other groups have kind of gone away like Wonder Girls and 4 Minute, for overseas promotions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...