Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Has Your Favorite Ever Change After Know Them More??

newkidsonsite

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the type who devoted, so when i like someone, i will like her forever :P because when the first time i like and choose her, i think she was the only perfect one lol :D so it's hard for me to change bias.

but the weird thing is i can change my 2nd rank bias, 3rd bias, etc.... except for the 1st rank bias/ultimate bias. do not know why I'm weird of this :lol:

• 1 month later...

When i first know t-ara, i only knew hyomin, eunjung and jiyeon. And one girl who was supposed to be in SNSD.

Hyomin and Eunjung are the ones that i knew the most. Jiyeon, i only heard of the name and that she's good in acting, don't really see her or know her looks before.

<3 Hyomin at first due to the SunByung relationship and her being so depressed for my airtime on IY. Super cuteee...

Because of Hyomin, i started watching T-ara dot com and Dream Girls.

And yea, I betrayed Hyomin for Qri....

Now Qri is my biased >< Hyomin and Soyeon are tied second...

• 2 weeks later...

Mine changed from Eunjung to Soyeon. Got hook to Eunjung the first time as i think she is very pretty and cute. However, during their promotions of Roly Poly my eyes were all hooked on Soyeon. And my bias immediately changed to her :D She seemed too perfect to me >_<

• 2 weeks later...

NO.My favorite are Soyeon and Hyomin and it never change since then.I admire Soyeon's powerful vocals and she is really good when it comes to talking in an interview/variety shows.

I love Hyomin since IY because of her dorkiness and she is really a gagwoman :wub: She knows how to joke very well and never fail to make me laugh.

But,I still like the rest of T-ara members.

hm, well I am not yet a T-ara fan, but I follow T-ara these days because of its members keep appearing in my mind.. lol...

i knew Hyomin first because of IY and fell in love with her.. lol ( im a girl), and i youtubed her and found that she has a mindblowing voice that somehow not represented well with t-ara songs so far..... anyway, then I found Soyeon from OMS and i totally dig her straightforward personality.

Later, Eunjung from Dream High 1, though I hated her character, watching behind the scenes and all, I started to like her...

but my favorite member (most favorite) for now is Jiyeon.

well technically I know Jiyeon first out of everyone, since I saw her tv roles before, and I totally support HyunJung in GOS. I think she's the cutest, prettiest, most loveable too out of t-ara.... he he he he

i'm the type of person that once someone becomes my favorite/bias i will keep on supporting them and remain loyal..Eunjung is my bias in t-ara(she's actually my ultimate bias in kpop world)...i love her personality,smile,aegyo,looks ...i feel that the more i see her i learn something new about her and like her even more ...jiyeon is second bias then followed by Hyomin

will always love these 3 adorkable girls EunJiMin