Diadem Forums

[POLL] Who would be the 1st to get married?

lullaram

So who would GET MARRIED first? ^^ keke! Im just so curious since i read a fic that in there, Soyeon and Seungho are husband and wife! I find it so romantic :x U know, to see our girls put on WEDDING DRESS XD

I chose SOYEON cuz of that fic xP I think she s mature too! And always gave advice (i was inspired by the fic at tis point :)).

ANYWAY, what u think? Share me? XD

for me, I think It's either Soyeon or Eunjung.

I picked Soyeon because she seems to be one of the mature members of T-ara and she takes care of all the members and goofs off with them. XD

I picked Eunjung because of the influence of WGM on me. she seems to look like a cute girl who seems to do aegyo all the time. HAHAHA. she's mature and she can lead T-ara well before. so yeah. that's my opinion. XD

Hm, I cant really decide then.. LOL...

the probability for each members is like.. 0.5,

and marriage is not as easy or as simple as ABC..

rite, now i sound like an old people.. ROFL....

owh, lets just hoping that they will settle with

a perfect knight in shining armour then.. smile.giflaugh.gif

have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

aahh Why all poll for Soyeon first will get married <3

but i think it can be true,, she's mature, beautifull (no doubt bout that) and good with taking care of childern (if u see hello baby)

i can't take it but i think Soyeon is gonna married first..

but Qri can be possible too, she's kinda silent person, pretty,, and a lot of mature man loves her (if u see Dream Girls) even John Park

pick her. hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a different look on this compares to most previous replies. Based on their personality, the most chill & relax person in the group would be Boram. Rather than the mature's level, the more picky of a person you are, the less likely you are to get married early...that's what I think. So I personally think Boram would be the first to get married IF T-Ara all get married at one point in the future (I don't hold the future so I have to assume)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you look at their age,I think Boram will go first but she does has this "childish" attitude in her :P

It's either Qri,Soyeon or Eunjung.

Qri:Since she already has a boyfriend,I assume she'll marry first.Besides,she is already 26 and it's a right time to start a family.

Soyeon:Well,from the way I see it,she is the most mature members among all of T-ara despite her age and she takes good care of her members.Besides,she will make a good mother (this is just purely based on Hello Baby)

Eunjung:Isn't she already married to Jang Woo?LOL..Yeah.like someone else already mentioned,she does experienced this whole marriage thing so it teaches her to be more mature and not simply jump into marriage.