Diadem Forums

[POLL] Who do you think the woman might be in Roly Poly?

marumo

Who do you think the woman might be in Roly Poly?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the woman might be in Roly Poly?

As per topic title, after watching the video, I came to notice that the video designer intended it to be somewhat of a "flashback" type of video, so who do you think, if it applies to any at all, the video designer had in mind to have the woman be?

That is, when the woman flips through stuffs and finds those photos and video tape, who do you think she might supposed to be in the "flashback" music video? :D

Well, it could just be a wild guess on my part, but yeah, something to think about if it is indeed the intended intention of the video designer, hehe

i'm voting for eunjung! haha..it makes the most sense that it's her from the video..

and that's the feel i got..even though the focus is not that much on her, but it's from her memory..

will they reveal this in a 2nd MV?

I'm guessing it might be revealed, but sometimes, it might even be better to keep it a mystery and leave the hype going <3

From what I see from the music Video... I came into conclusion that the woman is The Old version of EunJung...

My reasoning: Because when the first time The woman came across the picture they zoomed in into Eunjung picture.

The only reason for that kind of move is that the person that they zoomed in has some really close relation with the character.

So it's either A daughter, A Best Friend, or a even Herself...

Since the concept it the 80's it's should be a FlashBack...That could only mean it's her young self...

Wohooo I just feel like a detective right now ^o^... Hopefuly my reasoning is right XP

• 1 month later...

I will go for Boram *bias cough* since the center of the MV are kind to her, feeling to be

grown up, bullying by jiyeon and putting in a date. So I can see it's Boram since she played

a lot of this. and in addition,the woman is somewhat kind of short too! LOL :lol:

• 1 month later...