Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Is T-ara the most prettiest and talented Kpop Girl Group??

kenzo

Curious,curious...

Now there, I know we are all T-ara's fans here, so might be a bit biased, but I hope you guys answer fairly. Before I knew T-ara, I dont really know any kpop girl group. After I watch T-ara appeared in variety I get to know the other girl group.

Honestly, after I really look at all T-ara's members' faces in T-aradotcom besides Jiyeon, who I already knew from GoS and Eunjung from Dream High which took quite some time coz the quality of the vid, I'm quite surprise since all members are pretty. From what I know,not all members in a group have pretty faces. I dont recognise all members in other girl groups, for example I just know Yoona and Sunny from SNSD coz they appeared in Running Man but I can tell from that much that not all SNSD members have really pretty faces (of coz all girls in the world are pretty, hence the emphasize really) as Sunny is well you know...just normal. Yoona is super pretty though :D Kara, BEG, After School (I think I only know these 5 girl groups lol) are the same as SNSD..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok second question. When I said talented, I meant they can not only just sing and dance but participate in all sorts of activities like acting,variety shows,acting,mcing,acting... But since I think some of girls in other groups (like Yoona, UEE) have this sorts of activities too, I dont know, but it's only minority of them right?While majority of T-ara's member are active.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long paragraph lol. I like to type :D

So what do you guys think? Please don't be bias.Think of it like your impression of T-ara before you really become their fan.

It's quite true.... All the T-ara members from what I see is pretty and cute.

But then again, This apply to all other Teen Girl Idols now-a-day...

They have to be at least pretty if they want to exist in the entertainment Industry...

They only things that differentiate one idol from the others is they talents...

From what i see almost every single of T-ara's member are an all rounder entertainers...

Acting, MC-ing, Performing, and coming to those Variety shows... Not all of the group have that..

However 3 of the T-ara's member is rarely been seen

1. Boram
  2. Qri
  3. Hwayoung

As for hwayoung it's maybe due to her being the Maknae of T-ara...

But as for Boram and Qri... I'm wondering why they're so rarely seen on any other show....

All that I know is Boram having a Musical and she indeed have a very nice voice...

That is my opinion (^o^)/

It's quite true.... All the T-ara members from what I see is pretty and cute.

But then again, This apply to all other Teen Girl Idols now-a-day...

They have to be at least pretty if they want to exist in the entertainment Industry...

Yeah but not all members in girl group are really pretty. Miss A and BEG for instance.

However 3 of the T-ara's member is rarely been seen

1. Boram
  2. Qri
  3. Hwayoung

As for hwayoung it's maybe due to her being the Maknae of T-ara...

But as for Boram and Qri... I'm wondering why they're so rarely seen on any other show....

All that I know is Boram having a Musical and she indeed have a very nice voice...

Seriously lol?! Jiyeon is also the maknae, but she's the most succesful member of T-ara alongside Eunjung.It's coz hwayoung is new I think. Meh, dont really care about her.

• 1 month later...

Not trying to be biased, but if they're not talented and pretty, I wouldn't fall for them in the first place. I think they have the highest ratio of pretty strong vocals within the group as compared to other IDOL girl groups. Besides, they balance well between singing and rapping too. I like them ever since Good Person because of the vocals and then TTL because of the amazing raps.

If you wanna talk about SNSD, i wouldn't say they're the strongest lol. They just have a massive fanbase and super rich and powerful backup. Like seriously, it'd be weird if they dont get popular since they're from SM and SM invested so much in them.

Objectively speaking, I would say yes, they most probably are.

Going by looks alone, they have two ulzzangs, two previous actresses, and an ex-SM trainee (and SM is known for also putting priority in looks) who are all considered pretty by usual standards. Even the 'plain-looking' members such as Boram and Hwayoung have faces that are above average by themselves. But Boram is mostly noticed for her petite stature and child-like looks. Hwayoung, on the other hand, always gets overshadowed because people keep on comparing her with T-ara's original maknae, Jiyeon. It doesn't really help that Jiyeon has striking features which almost always prompts a second look. Put the two of them (Boram and Hwayoung) with average-looking idols and their beauties will stand out.

SNSD, imho, is a different case. Since the members' looks are more varied, people are most likely to find their ideal types within the group. If you go for innocent beauties, you have Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon. If you want sexy then you have Yuri and Jessica. If want someone with striking features, then there's Tiffany. If you're into plain janes, then there's Sunny. If you're searching for a more exotic look, then there's Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. That said, not everyone can be considered pretty. A few of them are just average.

As for your second question... Hmn, I don't really think KKS created T-ara with the thought of making them a strong vocal group, anyway (he already has Davichi for that). The way I see it, he's trying to get their names out there as much possible first by debuting them as an idol group, and then have them disperse into their preferred fields much later (acting, variety, singing, etc.).

But that's just my opinion, though.

i think all T-ara's members are so pretty.

CCM chose the right person to be their family. 'cause they always chose someone who look great and has some great skill.

when i was look for T-ara's profile members, i think all members are so pretty. no one who look bad in T-ara.

eummm, i think all Korean's singers look great

if we are going to talk about looks, i think honestly, all kpop girls are beauties. it's just depends on your preferred looks.

but talent will set them all apart.

there are kpop girls who don't really have a nice voice. they are just in key/pitch. and yes they are there for the image. in which i don't favour much.

the main reason T-ara is one of my favourites is because they have talent. what's looks when you can't sing or rap or dance in a girlgroup/boyband. might as well go modeling. but then again, they can't do much for themselves either, since all are bounded by contracts. also, it's looks that always attracts more fans if you're talking about Idols. so yeah.

as long as CCM continue to give them awesome songs like they usually do, i think T-ara can really outshine a lot of the girlgroups. it's just a matter of time that people will realize that T-ara has awesome songs but way too underrated. we all know T-ara definitely deserves more.

so in conclusion i think T-ara has both looks and talent! just needs more exposure.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>and i seriously think Hwayoung is pretty and a good addition. don't forget about her, she is now part of  the T-ara family. it's like you aren't accepting a newborn child or something.</div>

To be honest, I support all the girls groups... I like at least one member in the group... For example, from T-ara, I like Jiyeon and Boram. From SNSD, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany. From After School, Kahi, Jooyeon and Nana. And from KARA, Nicole and Hara...

To say that a group is the prettiest, to me it's like saying they're the cream of the crop in Korea and no one could beat them... Imagine girl groups as the airforce... The prettiest one, like the F-16 fighter jets, always at the front going in for the kill, which also represents the strength of the team... While the not so pretty ones, like the F4 Phantom jets, being the support of the team, but have surprising talents up its sleeve...

This is how I look at all Kpop groups, and this is my opinion... No hating... hahaha...

• 3 months later...

Can't say they are the most talented. I still think BEG takes the cake on that. You have three very solid vocalists and a rapper who has , for the lack of a better term, stage presence. A lot of other Kpop groups with rappers don't have this vibe. This is done with four members. T-ara has good talent but IMO is a bit diluted. I love the girls but seriously, [won't say who] but it could do without some members. Not because lack of talent, but because they never get freaking lines. They almost serve no point other than eye candy. Don't get me started on SNSD...

As for looks. T-ara all the way. Each girl got a solid base of fans.

In all honesty, we all have different preference when it comes to beauty, so to say one group is prettier (overall) compares to another one is completely non-sense....especially when it comes to kpop groups.

As for talents, I believe that they (the kpop girl groups in this case) are equally talented. I don't recall any present established girl groups (like SNSD, T-Ara, KARA, Secret, BEG, etc) that doesn't participate in shows. I'm not going to mention singing & dancing ability because again, that is personal preferences.

In the end, there is no absolute answer to your question, personal preferences are only opinions in the end...even if those opinions are shared by the majority, it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be true.

In all honesty, we all have different preference when it comes to beauty, so to say one group is prettier (overall) compares to another one is completely non-sense....especially when it comes to kpop groups.

As for talents, I believe that they (the kpop girl groups in this case) are equally talented. I don't recall any present established girl groups (like SNSD, T-Ara, KARA, Secret, BEG, etc) that doesn't participate in shows. I'm not going to mention singing & dancing ability because again, that is personal preferences.

In the end, there is no absolute answer to your question, personal preferences are only opinions in the end...even if those opinions are shared by the majority, it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be true.

agree.

what is the benchmarks of pretty and talented?

does more talented means more different activities?

some of them,K-Pop girlband, only focused on the band, while some of them do a lot of things beside the band.

even within the band, not all of them active in different activities.

and about cute and pretty that's really relative.

but i have to admit that T-ara members are all cute and pretty. especially Boramm!!! aaaaa

OH, i thought it was just me.before seeing T-ara girly group like snsd is all around.they have such a great body.a lot of ppl said they are pretty.but for me,i just like their song.their face is only Yoona.because other member is pretty but in average level (for me).i really dont get it why a lot of ppl said they are so pretty.maybe because they're debut 1st and bias them for a long time.so i just prefer group like 2ne1 which is not that beauty overall but has more talent.i prefer talent rather than beauty.

then i see T-ara roly poly perf.im shocked.how could none of their member having average beauty.they are all have more than average beauty.and when they dance it seem like talented dancer (for roly poly) because their movement in roly poly is too much and tiring because the whole body moving without a break and doing it while singing is hard.

i observe other girl group usually using simple dance while they are perform on singing part (except miss A,but i see them losing breath) while T-ara never losing breath.

thats why ppl judging T-ara is less talented because they compare T-ara in wrong way.other group dance is not that hard.it was just simple but look complex and it always has a break while singing.so they can sing clearly.while T-ara always has dance concept that hard to do with singing because they have no break.

beside those talent they also good in tv show..they completely make all their show look funny.having 4 actress idol in one group is really something.

so i simply like T-ara because they give me good appearance and multiple talent :)

I watched them in hello baby because my friend told me it was a good show

First person I liked was Jiyeon cos of her eyes

But then, I found out that they're all pretty and beautiful and talented and cute

I knew about 2NE1 and KARA and SNSD and Brown Eyed Girls before T-ara, but they don't strike me as really beautiful. Or cool enough to hold both feminine and manly styles.

So T-ara is my favourite girl group

OH, i thought it was just me.before seeing T-ara girly group like snsd is all around.they have such a great body.a lot of ppl said they are pretty.but for me,i just like their song.their face is only Yoona.because other member is pretty but in average level (for me).i really dont get it why a lot of ppl said they are so pretty.maybe because they're debut 1st and bias them for a long time.so i just prefer group like 2ne1 which is not that beauty overall but has more talent.i prefer talent rather than beauty.

then i see T-ara roly poly perf.im shocked.how could none of their member having average beauty.they are all have more than average beauty.and when they dance it seem like talented dancer (for roly poly) because their movement in roly poly is too much and tiring because the whole body moving without a break and doing it while singing is hard.

i observe other girl group usually using simple dance while they are perform on singing part (except miss A,but i see them losing breath) while T-ara never losing breath.

thats why ppl judging T-ara is less talented because they compare T-ara in wrong way.other group dance is not that hard.it was just simple but look complex and it always has a break while singing.so they can sing clearly.while T-ara always has dance concept that hard to do with singing because they have no break.

beside those talent they also good in tv show..they completely make all their show look funny.having 4 actress idol in one group is really something.

so i simply like T-ara because they give me good appearance and multiple talent :)

totally totally totally agree!!!

look, they're really different from others. every dance they do have an unique concept.

like yayaya with its indiana concept, bo peep with its gumiho or cat thing, like the first time with its ssoooooofffffttt and sexy dance, i go crazy that so powerfull and roly poly with its 80s.

oh god, i never feel bored watching their MV!

• 4 months later...