Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] When did you first start to like T-Ara?

kikiyana

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

curiosity begins from soyeon and jiyeon bo peep dance in OhMySchool, but then i found out that i was actually exposed to T-Ara member through Invincible Youth (Hyomin), Dream High (Eunjung), and Oh ! My School (Soyeon). I started to listening to Bo Peep, Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly. now, i just like them more than ever.

I first discovered t-ara when i was researching about what other drama and movies featured Eunjung. Then i saw that she was a part of a girl group and i started listening to their song even if i dont understand korean . :D :D

It was a late start for me. Heard "Bo Peep Bo Peep" on one of the variety shows one day (can't remember which one). It was an old variety show. Did some research on who sang it and was hooked. Watched IY for Hyomin and Dream High for Eunjung. But Jiyeon and Qri are my bias.

hummm I can't remember very well but...

When searching for korean mvs (at the begging of my addiction ) I saw a few of T-ara but because it was the begging we all think that is strange, isn't it? :b

Well I didn't pay many attention, like searching for them and stuff like that. But if I find any of their videos I would watch and sing along eheh.

But for me after watching Jungle Fish 2 (omg <3333) with Jiyeon I fell in love with her acting ♥.♥ I searched for her and I discovered that she was on T-ara and I though : "ohhh.... their music is really different! and omg she is so cute!"

At that time I listened to ALL the music ALL the time , and believe me or not I'm still addicted to them and I can't get enough of it!

QUEEN FOREVER! *----* ♥