3. 3. who's the funniest in T-ara?

• Boram
    • qri
    • soyeon
    • eunjung
    • hyomin
    • hwayoung
    • jiyeon

be honest pls cus i notice ppl vote for their bias and the ranking always ends up like this most of the time > 1- jiyeon 2- eunjung 3- hyomin 4- soyeon .. etc so pls am asking you to be honest pleas :lol:

if you know you will not be honest than pls don't vote :P

if it work i'll do part 2 and i'll be glad if you suggest some questions.

There's a lot of silent Voters here XD...

My TOP bias for now is Soyeon (It's always changes depending on their performance).

The Most Talented will be Eunjung.... Good at Acting, Good at Singing, Good at Rapping, Pansori , Taekwondo, decent Variety Show Skills...

I'm a little confused with the term funny here.... As far as I see them now... No one is funny, they're not GagMan XP.

But For The Dork of the Group I choose Hyomin, if it's in term how good they are on Variety shows then it should be Soyeon XD.

I really wonder how is she able to know those stories XP.... She is always updated with the latest news.

1. Jiyeon. She's the one I liked first and that hasn't really changed.

2. Eunjung, becasue I just think that Eunjung is one of the best allrounders that there is.

3. Hyomin. Once she got out of her shell in Invincible Youth, her personality and wit started to really shine through.

Bias is Soyeon

and i'm sure it will stay that way forever, haha! biggrin.gif

Multi Talented is Hyomin

i kind of contemplated here for awhile. but after remembering all the stuffs she does and does them well, she's pretty awesomely multi talented! you know, styling, making a trailer, designing and many that i haven't list. don't even start with acting, singing and rapping. we know she's a badass at those!

Funniest is Soyeon

i was tied with Hyomin. and then i remembered Soyeon is just really blunt and honest all the time. and it's just hilarious how she could keep a straight face! laugh.gif

Bias - Jiyeon and that will never change lol.

Multi Talented - Eunjung

Funniest - Hmm..when you said funniest, the only member came to mind is Hyomin (lol I just finished watching IY, but even if I didnt watch IY, Hyomin still gets my vote). I dont know why people said Soyeon is funny, maybe because I didnt watch all the shows she's in

Bias is Soyeon

This one will always be for ever. My most favourite girl idol in the whole Korea entertainment :D

Multi Talented is Eunjung

I must be honest with this one. As much as I love Soyeon, Eunjung seems to have the most talent. Maybe followed by Hyomin.

Hope to see more of Soyeon talent in the future :P

Funniest is Soyeon

Her act in variety shows is always funny & witty. Followed by Hyomin.

be honest, i bias soyeon, the most talent person is hyomin and the funniest is soyeon. i dont find any T-ara members are as funny as soyeon. Hyomin deserved it, she trying so hard to sing dance rap and entertain audience, now she is acting.. honestly, she act better than jiyeon and soyeon but not eunjung and qri. eunjung is good but comparing the appearance, hyomin is greater. :D. Qri: she cant sing well..

Biass- Hyomin

At first i liked Enu Jung, but when i know Hyomin i suddenly fell in love with her. Now I like Hyomin more and more

she looks so pretty and sincere girl. I like the way she talk and act, and also her smile.

Multi Talented - Hyomin

I voted for her because i think she is a muti talented girl. Her talent is not just singing and rapping, but it is also acting, drawing, and styling.

Funniest - Soyeon

I have a hesitation on this question; choosingbetween Soyeon and Hyomin. Eventually i chose Soyeon because she is so fuuny in many TV programs

• 2 weeks later...

im bias towards hyomin now..last time was soyeon and before that boram lol..

the multi talented is firstly i think eunjung since she got alot of experience in other aspects..then hyomin and also soyeon..soyeon is good in vatiety shows.

the funniest is of course soyeon..her jokes are funny and top quality too!

for bias its hyomin theres something bout her that makes her so likeable.

talented i put down eunjung, it could've went to hyomin also but i felt like voting the one person that pop into my head first.

and funniest i put hyomin, i like her time in Invincible youth a lot she tries so hard and that what made her fun to watch on that show.

my bias qri

first i liked soyeon but changed to qri

qri very beautiful,smart,and very hard worker i have grown to like

qri very much. i think her singing and dancing are very good

multi-talented is jiyeon

great actress good singer awesome dancer

she has it all

funniest person is qri

not only she beautiful and smart

but very funny person that makes her

even more attractive. especially

her twitter pictures are very funny

Bias : Jiyeon

my bias in t-ara will always be jiyeon..this girl's just so adorable..her vocals so soft, and rather gloomy, i bet she'll do really well in ballad in which the type of music i love the most..

Multi-talented : Jiyeon

she pulled down a great acting either as a happy or sad character,despite only for school char so far.. did well in variety, MC, and also taekwondo.. Actually it's kind of unsure for me to pick between eunjung and jiyeon.. eunjung has a lot more experience in acting, but in the end i choosed jiyeon..

Funniest : Soyeon

she's really good at words..i always laugh with every funny little things that she made.. just as we saw in KBS 100 points out of 100, she's really hilarious.. i laugh so much watched her in that show..

• 1 month later...

My Bias:

Hyomin, she's the main reason got into T-ara. Will always be my favorite member in the group!

Multi-talented:

Jiyeon. She's very talented as an actress and considering how young she is to be able to do well in this group.

Funniest:

Soyeon. She won this over during one of the episodes of Hello Baby, when she decided to change Maden's diaper while Hyomin and Jiyeon were eating a meal. haha, couldn't stop laughing during that scene, I mean who does that? haha

My Bias: Jiyeon

She's just sooo adorable!

She's funny, innocent, cute and cool all in one.

Multi-talented: Jiyeon

She's such a good actress.

Loved her in Jungle Fish, God of Study, and Cry Cry. She's also a very good dancer and I love her singing voice.

Funniest: Hyomin

She cracks me up every time she says something on a variety show. :)