Diadem Forums

[11.10.19] "Controversial" T-ara, "In the future, we'll pay more attention"

nathaniel

[11.10.19] "Controversial" T-ara, "In the future, we'll pay more attention"

20111020_040831979316_1.jpg

T-ara recently faced a "controversial" situation and told us about their frustrating state of mind.

At dawn on the 19th in Busan, T-ara were at the filming site of their music video "Cry Cry" and bowed at their waists saying, "in the future, we will pay more attention."

T-ara said, "We will be careful to avoid misunderstandings. However, the idea of being polite and saying hello has been the same thought since our debut to today. At the end of the day, Mose sunbae probably did not lie but we don't want you to believe false rumors or lie either."

They continued, "While in the world of entertainment, we understand how important our behavior is. We'll be careful to avoid misunderstanding, and we'll give all our respect."

T-ara were put in a difficult situation after netizens pointed out T-ara was not acting professional on stage at a event. After this, the singer Mose said via Twitter, "Regarding the girl group that created an issue because of their attitude at an event. I knew it. They're infamous for not saying hello. I ran into the one member who tried to explain the situation, but she never once did she greet me."

Hyomin eventually said over Twitter, "It seems like there's a controversy that we talk to each on stage, but those gestures are originally part of the choreography," followed by a response by Eunjung on the 19th, "In order for there not to be any huge misunderstandings in the future, we'll do better."

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think it was just a misunderstanding and I really don't get why that Mose guy got in it he wasn't even there-_- it's his fault why is got blown up so big, it's not even a big deal. I hope the girls forget this issue and can move on and focus on their comeback. Wich looks awesome by the way!

ugh, i don't want to be disrespectful but mo-se seems like he's just riding on t-ara's name in a way. how decent of him to rant his frustrations about a famous girl group on twitter.

i'm sure it was a misunderstanding because i really can't see these girls being disrespectful on purpose, and bb girls, forget the haters! T-ARA FIGHTING!

but can someone tell me about what soyeon tweeted and then deleted recently?

ugh, i don't want to be disrespectful but mo-se seems like he's just riding on t-ara's name in a way. how decent of him to rant his frustrations about a famous girl group on twitter.

i'm sure it was a misunderstanding because i really can't see these girls being disrespectful on purpose, and bb girls, forget the haters! T-ARA FIGHTING!

but can someone tell me about what soyeon tweeted and then deleted recently?

SoYeon seems to be talking about other unrelated issue but she deleted them prolly due to not wanting people to misunderstand her tweet and linking it to the controversy.

I really don't get why that Mose guy got in it he wasn't even there-_-
To me it's just someone feeling self-important and jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe it's because I'm not completely familiar with Korean social expectations but even if they failed to greet him I'd say it's far more disrepectful to publicly criticise somebody about something before raising the issue with them in private. In a way it's good that he apologised but his words may have caused some real hurt.

i think it is not neccessary to bring this issue to the public,

it is just a small issue and people take it like a globally big issue

hyomin did explain to her sunbae moses before he tweet on his twitter

but what he did to t-ara, it seems like t-ara is being utilized to gain his own popularity

poor to our girls, always have this annoying controversy

In the fans point of view, i dont think the girls are acting unprofessional on stage, they did pay attention to the MC, they talk to each other on stage just want to make their fans happy

All in all, let's everyone forget about this, i wish t-ara just focus on their yayaya comeback in japan and black eyes in korea, t-ara fighting

I really pity the girls. They've worked so hard and then that mose guy (who is he anyway? haven't heard of him before) just jumps out and start criticizing(maybe he wants to gain some popularity? >.>). those net citizens should also seriously get a life. who are they to judge whether t-ara is being rude for talking on stage. as the members have already said, its just part of the choreography. i'm so annoyed by all the net citizens accusing idols of being rude and impolite. haters, get over it -.-

These girls were badly misunderstood indeed. However, as their fan, I don't want them to be put into a great controversy again if I'll be the one to spazz about how angry I am. I think it is our duty to cheer them up positively and welcome them to their comeback ^^

they said mose sunbae probably did not lie. i think they walked past him but dont know who he is. thats why didnt greet. LoL

I agree with this cause I can't even find Moses in goggle.com, who are "they" anyway? New group that jealous T-ara?

controversies like this makes me sad:( i think that celebrities are humans and makes mistakes too.. but why do Mose have to tweet about it.. its like throwing more gas into fire.. its nice that t-ara apologized and even said that they'll be better in the future:) fighting t-ara! :P:o

even if t-ara didn't greet him , he still not suppose to tweet it . just take that easy ... cuz there r so many possiblility , maybe the girls dunno who he is , maybe they didnt see him , or maybe they're chatting n dunno tht he's thr ...

maybe they running to another place/event..we know that they have super3x tight schedule..:-)