Diadem Forums

[POLL] Who is the most popular member in T-ara?

ione

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most popular member in Korea?

• Boram
    • Q-ri
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung
    • Eunjung
    • JIyeon
    • Hyomin
  2. 2. Who is the most popular member out side Korea?

• Boram
    • Q-ri
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung
    • Eunjung
    • JIyeon
    • Hyomin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although my ultimate bias are Soyeon and Hyomin,I have to say the most popular member is Jiyeon.Eunjung came closed behind.

Mainly because they both act in a few dramas before and it helps them to boost their popularity.

Hyomin is also quite popular because of IY and recently,We Got Married.

To be frank, Ji Yeon would be the most popular member - for starters, since T-ara's debut, she's notably starred a heck load of dramas that are very highly catered towards audiences in their teens to early 20s (Jungle Fish 2, God of Study for example). If I dare say, she's at a similar position to WG's So Hee to some degree (though whether if SH was trained in acting in her predebut years is quite doubtful and frankly, I don't know and don't care).

Eun Jung comes pretty close in popularity as well, followed by Hyomin. So Yeon and Boram follow up next and lastly, Qri and Hwa Young.

Though this can all be attributed to CCM's management - obviously, Ji Yeon, Eun Jung and Hyomin got the biggest attention and probably the most overworked in solo activities as a result (not really fair in my opinion and even the less promoted members get only 2-3 hours of sleep on average).

Eunjung popular in We Got Married.. Jiyeon popular in Heroes.. but i think Jiyeon more popular because she debut as actress first.. hehe

Eun Jung has had more far more experience in acting than Ji Yeon - by years apart, actually.

Ji Yeon's first appearance in TV was in 2007, whereas Eun Jung's first appearance in TV was 1995 (when JY was only 2 years old).

Eun Jung's record is 10 dramas, 9 films and 9 music videos.

Ji Yeon's record is 8 dramas, 3 films and 6 music videos.

I think and believe that all of them are very popular, because everybody knows them as our beloved, "T-ara". Soyeon, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung are all very well known in their individual projects and their team work as an idol group. Now that they are on the global stage, their popularity together is only going to get them even more recognized, and gain more fandom than before. ^_^

although i knew T-ara from eunjung but i think jiyeon is the most popular one :)

she is a cute girl and so pretty, make everyone will fall in love with her immediately :lol: (including me lol :P)

and she is t-ara's face too (like yoona snsd), so it's obvious ;)

i picked hyomin for both..

from how i see it.. it seems like hyomin has always been the one bringing news to the group.. by that i dont mean she contributes all or most of the news to the group.. like bringing them to fame and everything i dont mean it that way.. but she has always been one of the more popular member since their debut till now..

but well.. thats just how i see it though..

• 2 weeks later...