Diadem Forums

[POLL] If you have the power to change the leader, who will you choose?

parkryulee

Next T-ara's Leader for you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Next T-ara's Leader FOR YOU?

• Soyeon [still go for her]
    • Qri [time to shine :))]
    • Jiyeon [cute dinosaur is the best leader]
    • Hwayoung [time for maknaes' leadership]
    • the former leaders [eunjung, boram, hyomin]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For currently, i think Soyeon would be the best and most suitable as the leader of the group. Watching many of T-ara variety shows, i feel that Soyeon is very responsible and mature enough to be a leader.

If it has to change, i think the next leader would be Qri.

Definitely not because to let her shine. More of giving her the feeling like to be a leader and holding responsibility towards her members and herself. And most of all to boost up her confidence.

Furthermore, she's one of the oldest member of the group and more mature one in the group.

Hmm... Jiyeon is too kiddy which most probably not suitable to be a leader. Hwayoung is also kiddy plus she's new to the group.

Anyways~ Both of them are only 19=.=.

For permanent leader....

I think eunjung would be more suitable then soyeon.

I feel that Soyeon is abit self-centered even though she has better leadership skills and ability than eunjung.

Eunjung is the one that show more care towards her other member.

To me, Boram is not suitable to be a leader. Got a feeling that she's still a kid.

Hyomin i'm not sure. Since she looks child like the way she speak and act funny. However when serious, she look really serious... So i can't determine whether she is more of the mature side or childish side in being a leader.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally,I think Soyeon should be the permanent leader.She is the most talkative and always takes control of a situation.She's also the spokeperson for T-ARA and always seems to be the most matured.

I may get antis for this,but I don't think Boram is suitable to be a leader since she has this "childish" attitude in her.

Like someone said earlier,Hyomin may looks dorky or immature,but when she's serious,she has that leader vibe.

I didn't know T-ARA before Cry Cry so I didn't have to chance to see Eunjung leadership skills. :(

I don't think Hwayoung and Jiyeon will be a leader any soon since they're the maknae.

If the rotation system is kept, I hope the leaders will be between any one of them: Soyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin.

I prefer Soyeon. Regarding... Eunjung and Hyomin: Was watching past videos on youtube, both displayed good leadership qualities but they aren't always around so I hope Soyeon will be the permanent leader if they ever scrap the rotation system.

To be honest, I prefer Eunjung as the leader... I mean back then she had so much charisma on stage and we were able to see her singing and rapping abilities but lately I haven't seen any of this anymore. It just kind of saddens me that Eunjung has so much potential that her company doesn't utilize.